[VC] Weekly/Monthly contests

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Just a little note before i start, this idea would be for all of the KANO games, i just put VC as the prefix because i play on that the most.

There should be contests within the KANO games, like one for VC, one for PC, one for MW, one for ZS. There could be weekly and/or monthly contests. A weekly contest could be most wins in a week, it would show the top 10 people for wins that week, and the top 5 out of those 10 would recieve a prize:

1. Exp,gold, and 5 favor points
    2. Exp,gold, and 3 favor points
    3. Exp,gold, and 1 favor point
    4. Exp,gold
    5. Exp

Now i know that most are thinking, thats not fair, the high levels will win. Not really, i have saw a friend of mine get over 4k wins in 1 day, and they were only level 1500. Time for the next one...

A weekly contest for most battle kills, same rewards as first.

A weekly contest for bounty kills, same rewards as first.

Now time for monthly contest, since a monthly contest would be alot harder to rank in,the rewards increase, but still the same parts, Wins, Battle kills, Bounty kills.

1. Exp,gold, and 25 favor points
    2. Exp,gold, and 20 favor points
    3. Exp,gold, and 15 favor points
    4. Exp,gold, and 10 favor points
    5. Exp,gold, and 5 favor points

If you have a question or didnt understand something, please tell me.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Not one person even bothered to comment. So i will. I give it a 1 myself only reason is there are numerous ways of getting around those and cheating. And if you know how to do it you can easily stack it up. But at least i gave an answer instead of ghosting the vote like others do.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I gave a 1.

Didn't bother commenting simply cause words can't describe how terrible it is.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I gave it a 10. It needs some work, getting FP for winning need to be ditched. Money and some xp would do fine.

In ZS, level up GP are now uncapped so all the leveling factions can walk all over everyone else, so if the levelers have GP as their contest? Why not give everyone else something to do.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

gave it a 1 i agree getting FP not a good idea . the game keeps me busy enough with all it offers, I have no time for more things to do in the games, sorry