[ZS] Weekend Arenas

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 7, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've had a number of comments from players who found it challenging to participate in Wednesday Battle Arenas, and suggested that moving some events to a weekend might work better. To further explore this idea we ran a feedback survey regarding the Arena schedule so we could get a clearer idea of the interest in a weekend event.

Responses were pretty heavily in favor of including a weekend slot, so we've established a new cycle where every 2nd event will be held on a Saturday, and lined everything up so it won't overlap with other busy events such as the Faction Wars or Raids.

The next Arena will take place Saturday, May 23rd at 10:00 AM PST (this is taking the place of the May 20th Arena that would have happened otherwise)!

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol, finally :p

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Awesome!

4. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Now if you would just revert to the old BA with a points aspect everyone would be happy!!!

5. Motivation

Motivation New Member

okay I agreed before but it is summer so this may not work for me but let us stay positive and see how it works...thanks for listening...

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

is a good ideea

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

YAY. Maybe I can play again now. Although may is a busy month at least I have a shot :)

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

format still sucks.

xp meh
    scores slanted for small folks
    stamina/un drain
    Hard on the eyes
    and tedious.

thanks for the weekend. But I won't bother again.