[LCN] Weekend Arenas

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aardvark, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I thought they work for normal fights between the BA's :O

Is this clarified somewhere in the game?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is not, I had to ask around. It's definitely something that should be called out, though!

3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply @mi7ch ! And @ChewbaccaSW - I think having a calendar with a list of dates/times for all of the different events would be GREAT (regardless of where it is, it sure would be useful)! :)

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

weekend is better

5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I agree that Weekends would likely be better for the majority of players, but I was simply stating the need for some sort of "Calendar" with the Dates and Times showing when, what, and where all of the different Events will be held (when they take place makes no real difference to me, but I get a sense that most players would prefer certain Events ((such as BA)) take place on Weekends)! ;)

AXXO likes this.
  6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Although the 10 AM and 2 PM PDT start times work great for me, how come there are not start times that are like 10 PM or 6 AM PDT that would make for better start times for people in other times zones? Many of my good friends are 8 hours ahead of me so for them the 10 AM PDT works okay as it is a 6 PM start in their time zone except 2nd half is at 2 AM in their time zone and that makes for a tough participation in Sudden Death. And 2 PM PDT makes it 10 PM start for them and a 6 AM 2nd half start time.

Will Kano ever be trying a start time that works best for players in Europe or other parts of the world? Just curious.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We tried a variety of start times in the past (the Arena used to rotate between four different start times as opposed to two) and settled on these two. The answer is not at the moment but if there is enough interest I can ask the content coordinator/the developers to look into it.

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick reply! As far as I go, the times work great for me. I am in PDT and so 10 AM is awesome and 2 PM just means I stay up a little later if I want to be here at the end of 2nd half. But I would probably play no matter when it started LOL