Weapons index?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Buggster, Jun 23, 2011.

1. The Buggster

The Buggster New Member

I am trying to build the "Skyshine Blade" and it says I need:

1x Scroll of Vanir Knowledge (not consumed)
    2x Minotaur Hoof Club
    1x Thunderstoke Mace

Problem is I don't have a Thunderstroke Mace and have no idea where to get one.

Is there a place in these forums that tells you where each weapon can be found, kind of like an index of sorts?

2. world boss drop(phoenix)

3. The Buggster

The Buggster New Member

OK, thanks.

Is there a place though where that type of information is available for us to look at so we don't have to fish around on the DB's?

4. not sure if this is what your looking for

but if you click customize loadouts

theres a little checkbox you can check off that says

show all items

it shows just bout everything there is

if you click a item you dont have

it directs you to the area of where it is

5. The Buggster

The Buggster New Member

Yeah, that's probably close enough.

Thanks for the help.

6. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Only one problem what about the items that don't have the "FIND" function? how would you go about figuring out where they are? or are those the special God items?

And another question, If I want to get God items that were available before I started playing, like the elf sword for example or the phoenix gauntlets, Is there a way I could get them or is it a lost cause?

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, for old god items, you can check the Sale Items in the Gods Tab. They sometimes pop up there.

I wouldn't buy them, as the new items cost only up to 4 FP more and are infinitely better.

And there always is a find button. Hover your mouse over the item and the button should appear.

8. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Right now if you go there and select show all items there should be a "gungnir" and "starkiller" on my Viking clan they don't have [find] next to them, but most of the others have them....

and I don't think it's a good Idea to buy them anyway, I'm still a low level player so My primary concern is the Hired Chieftain option, more value for FP

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I think Gungnir and so forth are Loyalty Items.

10. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Oh makes sense, thanks.../

11. Mike Chamberlin

Mike Chamberlin New Member

sounds to me like he is referring to the hidden recipes... they do not give you any of the items needed to mix because those are meant to make us mix and match until we discover the recipes ourselves...

12. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Yes that is also true, but I was referring to the limiteds... and If I'm not wrong they do tell us were to get the items we need for hidden recipes, they just don't tell us what we need... If that makes any sense>...

13. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

when u click the recipe an it list the items just click on the item u dont have, it will take u to where u get it IE bonus challenge, boss drop job drop, gift, world boss drop. these r the only items used