weapon set bonus, series 2 bosses, achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by krazy216, Nov 12, 2010.

1. krazy216

krazy216 New Member

i have contacted kano apps about these things a while back with no luck. so im hoping if enough people respond to this maybe i will see this in their apps.

weapon set bonuses
    the weapons set bonuses will be different depending on the set you have and what app you are using. they will vary from health, extra boss damage, stamina, and a variation of multiple stats. they will be increases or decreases for as long as you wear that set. i think it would be a good addition to their apps to help new players and long time players as well.

series 2 bosses.
    these bosses will be tougher then normal allowing more people to join. more weaknesses to compensate for the added difficulty. these bosses offer weapons, gear, or vehicle pieces depending on the boss. once you collect enough pieces you unlock better items for your character. along with the normal boss items. more attacks means more chances to obtain pieces on boss defeat.

achievements
    mostly just add higher achievements and giving more skill points. make the achievements go to boss level 100 or higher. more achievements give more incentive to fight bosses at higher levels. stat achievements going much higher then 10000 health, etc and starting lower for some apps.

2. antoris

antoris Member

I've seen Weapon Set bonuses implemented to horrid results in plenty games. Although it is a great idea for the most part, a lot of games go completely overboard with the concept.

Series 2 Bosses, while intriguing, would be hard to implement, maybe. It really depends on how to go about it. I would love to see something like that, though. I would even help come with ideas on how to implement such a feature. More weaknesses wouldn't be a good idea though.

as to Achievements, there are tons of them as it is. We could always use more obviously, but they shouldn't implement more achievements all willy nilly. Boss Level 50, 75, 100, might be good options at first, then say, 350, 425, 500, or something similar on a progressive scale. That could help get more interest in the bosses.
    The problem is, Bosses are a simple addon to stop boredom. They were added to the game so that when your pvp aspect was empty of enemies, the players wouldn't be bored and leave the game.

That is just my 2 cents on the ideas, so take it with a grain of salt, lol.