Weaker My A$$

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BradyG, Mar 24, 2010.

1. BradyG

BradyG New Member

I've fought several people who for several reasons that don't make sense to me:

At least 2 lvls or more above them
    Bigger # of captains

but somehow when I go to the battle statistics I got at least 40 or plus mermans that them and more stuff on my mateys section like say one lady buccaneer...710 mermans ..etc....and all they have on their mateys is say 690....now how the hell do I lose to that when I have more of the same matey or weapon that they do and sum????

If someone could please enlighten me that'd be great!!!!

2. Hunni Bunni

Hunni Bunni Member

Well what some people don't realize is that the battles are not just based on the number of captains and number of mateys/ships/weapons. It also depends on your attack/defense number, and the stats of your personal weapons.

3. BradyG

BradyG New Member

yea I know that but I'm having so many instances where I'm like 10 lvls ahead of them out # them on all their stuff and still losing so its like how can a person of a higher lvl lose?! I it boils down to atk/def that's given but still.

4. Hunni Bunni

Hunni Bunni Member

There are a couple of players who use most of their skill points for attack, defense, and stamina and only a few for health and energy. And they're some 30 levels lower than players and STILL win the fights. It is very frustrating.. lol but that's probably what's happening with you. I too won fights with players higher than me with more captains, but I'm sure they just had lower attack/defense numbers than mine.

I know your situation is a little bogus, but all I can say is try raising your att/def more than you already do. It's much harder to win against someone with more captains at later levels... so your fights will get normal. ;)