we need new bosses poll vote now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by big papa grendal, May 11, 2011.

?

we need new bosses vote for types off new bosse

1. ones that attacks back and can kill you if you dont finish

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. just any new coop bosses

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. none tuff luck kick rocks

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. mabey kano wont delete this one

2. ones that attacks back and can kill you if you dont finish

3. evrey one build differnt chaters some are only boss fighter i think they lose a piece off the app so one way off injecting into their play is to have a boos that attacks back something like if you dont attack for 4-6 hours it attacks you damage assed by lvl or health but make it so it can kill you if you abbandon it or if you dont pay attension sounds like fun :cool:

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

for some people they cant attacked that often because of jobs and other personal things going on in their lives so it would be unfair to do that to them

5. dude every ones dose somthing nothing would be unfair about it every gets killed if they make the high up bosses deadly seem like more fun

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

not everyone is like you and is on here 20 out of 24 hrs. per day man they do have more important things to do. so yes it would be unfair to them to be killed by a boss they couldnt hit in a certain time frame

7. lollollollol

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

you are really saying things you know nothing about i didnt say anything personal about your life style so why did you talk out your backside about me and tell a lie ?

9. at least it was funny lol was a joke

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

no, what you said was not a joke. all you have done is told a slanderous lie that you can be sued for. i highly suggest you think before you write or saying anything.

11. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

How about Guild Bosses... a way to encourage people to be a part of a Guild. The Guild boss is attackable by anyone in the Guild, but can be put up for the Allied Guilds to attack for weaker guilds. Have the attackers daily guild points from the previous day influence the amount of damage they can do to the boss so they finally will get all their points!!!

12. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nope, guild Bosses are a bad idea. You'd force people to create/join a guild just so they get access to bosses? Not going to happen. Cause the amount of complaining mails Kano would receive, if they did this, would be astounding.

New coop bosses on the other hand don't sound bad, new World Bosses would be nice, too.

A second type of Boss or Monster Battle for each land would be great appreciated, too, I think.

13. Ace

Ace Member

I'd like new Coop bosses that have a higher attack value and can actually kill you if you're not tough enough lmao

14. how bout bosses that attack at random as long as youve joined that boss battle lol

would be funny if ya didnt even have ta be attacking the boss at the time either

could be on hitlist and the boss ends up killing you

15. Red

Red Member

Maybe the bosses could change after level 50, 100... after getting beat up so many times you would think they would wanna improve themselves.