[VC] warrior upgrades

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

we've had quite a bit of discussion regarding the blacksmithing limits and higher levels having tons of useless items so id like to propose a solution thats beneficial to all without adding more smithing....how about adding a warrior loadout of sorts...using items in our inventory to boost our warriors some...we could equip them with some type of helmet, armor, shield and a weapon, maybe even boots of some sort. once youve used an item to upgrade then its no longer in your inventory even if you replace it with a stronger one and since theyre useless items we'd be using then its no big loss and it even helps clear out our inventory so the loadout page might even start to load up a bit faster as well. thoughts? suggestions?

2. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

as Diablo2 gems?

3. Demonik1

dont know, its been ages since ive played diablo

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Your Clan already automatically brings in your strongest items and you personal character can equip a variety of items. Are you talking about using your older items to give a boost to your Clan or your personal character?

5. Demonik1

Almost, I'm talking about using older stuff to upgrade the numbers of a group of warriors of our own choosing. For example.... Lets say I chose healer clerics to upgrade..., I would be able to equip them with older items from my inventory and each item I add gives it a slight permanent boost. It wouldn't be a massive upgrade but it would be more than what we could do now.....also, keep in mind that once you use an item to upgrade then its no longer available to you in your inventory.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  6. Demonik1

and if it cant be a numeric upgrade then how about a percentage? kinda like the .25% boost we can get from certain characters....the better the items you equip then the bigger the boost