[VC] War Mode Bounties

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by LaScepter, Jan 4, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I know many do this...no one can deny it...but i do not think if your in a War Mode guild that you should be able to list a viking in your guild....we all know the reasons this is done..to keep the bounty up so enemies dont list that viking......Im asking to take the option of listing within your WAR MODE GUILD away...!! ....Hell if i cant jump into the elites of members of my guild (unless clan) then why should i be able to list them ??....I wait now for the retaliation bounties from those ....after they read this .. Bring it ..:p:D....if you know me ...you know i dont give a shite about my death count....

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. ben

ben Active Member

no i dont agree a lot of groups will set bounty traps on each other ...

3. LaScepter

They dont list them to to kill them off in the way some use the traps to die .....they are listing them to keep their bounties out of range of others in war mode ...before they reset.....ben...do you play in war mode ?? I ask because i dont think you understand what im saying....if they are blocked from bounting them they cant set traps....I have taken traps in the past so that an enemy guild wouldnt get my kill while i was off line....if thats what you mean...

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Good idea but then again not really.... Im in a war mode guild along with friends and family and just for the hell of it we like to bounty each other here and there and it would suck big time if we had to be in separate guilds to have fun

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Ive got a better idea, how about when youre bountied by a guild member the cost stays where it is? There would still be ways around that but it would help a bit

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That would work for artificial inflation from guild members, I like the concept.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. ben

ben Active Member

bounty is a bounty and yes the cost should go up must keep balance on it ...;)

8. LaScepter

YES....i like that idea ....KANO hope your paying attention to this...LOL