[LCN] War bounties . . .

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Daniel Pejchl, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

i LIKE THE WAR ASPECT OF MOB WARS.. The more players and more war syndicates the better it becomes. . .I suggest making war on war bounties collectable only to members of war syn.... that would encourage the bounty hunters to join in the fun and give something back to system which feeds them

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol....boy does this one ever sound familiar. I too had a thread on this (back when our guild participated/dominated the wars) that wasnt very well received by the non war participants. This was one of the many factors in why we stopped participating in the wars. The main factors being A) it was boring B) way to many alt guilds c) At its height of participation it took to much time/dedication for much to lil reward. D) way to restrictive on the higher leveled players

It will be interesting to see who else supports this idea now that they are in the guild wars. I remember many who are in the wars now that were extremely opposed against the idea then.....lol.

With that said...Ide have to disagree with this idea for now at least on Kanoplay/MS due to the low number of current players. The last thing we want to do is bore players even further with even less to do and I dont think the guild wars aspect of the game warrants the extra "push" to get players to join.

4. ben

ben Active Member

i do not agree at all...

bounty should be fair game for everyone...so i give this one a 1 star...