want a good laugh?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Black Grim the Devourer, Sep 10, 2010.

1. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You just killed attack me and i will kill you with a Pistol Whip!

Fourth time's the charm!

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I KILL YOU and I KILL U 2 have been in my Clan forever, but they are long inactive.

The Birman Berserker of Khorne You have killed Clan Leader JUNGE der Wieselkompott and collected their Bounty of 113,083,189 coins.

And it should be spelled: "JUNGE das Wieselkompott" translated to "BOY the weasle compote"

I already listed him 4 times today, this was the 5th bounty on him. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

3. I KILL YOU is my clan but not I KILL U 2 and I KILL U.think i even saw ikillyouyoutrytokillmebutfailandcry

4. Das liebe Beil

GV I am the great odin has killed Bjorn Oakenbear and claimed your Bounty of 13,722,466,691 coins.

His blood was shed to please Khorne! His Skull will further strengthen the Skull Throne!

5. Das liebe Beil

You have killed Clan Leader Dilligaff and collected their Bounty of 141,690,822,199 coins.

The gorilla is on myspace?

6. ya know ive been wondering that myself but i dont think so.........which app was that?

7. Das liebe Beil

Viking Clan, PPJJ is the guild.

8. i rly dont think so...........one sec hes clan.....

most likely not lol

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  9. nice GIANT letters there

10. Das liebe Beil

Franchiz Ho Slayer has killed Queenie Swanwhite The Playmate of Para and claimed your Bounty of 267,958,917,726 coins.

11. You just Axe Slapped WHAT and dealt 4 damage.
    WHAT Level 36 Explorer Viking
    Online Now!
    Joined 718 days ago

12. Maler

Maler Member

i thought axe slap is dealt on a percentage of player's life. why only 4 damage?

13. max amount you can deal is 5% of max health whichever of you has lower health.

however the slap itself is random.sometimes i deal alot of damage and sometimes only 1

14. Maler

Maler Member

ahamz, thanks.

15. You have severely injured Clan Leader BLOODY FISTED REBORN EVIL DEATH WILL CLAIM YOU.

+88,580 coins | +20 XP| +300 GP | -93 Health Lost | 157 Health Damage Dealt

steal my name and armada really....what took you 45 days to get to i got in less than 24hrs.if you were hoping i wouldnt find out you sadly mistaken.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  16. BLOODY FISTED REBORN EVIL DEATH WILL CLAIM YOU is out of your XP range.

steal my name.tsk tsk you obviously have no idea how to play.you been active 46 days ive been active 1 day and already your out of range LOL.tsk tsk pathetic thief............................

17. You have killed Clan Leader Death Soldier.

18. Ace

Ace Member

Mayhem and Havoc has put a hit on a bounty ball. Get the hit and collect the reward now!

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

i hate this game is requesting help to battle their Level 65 Tenochtitlan Coop Boss: the Chimaera. Help now!

20. Das liebe Beil

You have killed Clan Leader HiDDen inViSible illuSiOn Sweden and collected their Bounty of 1,475,454,545,144 coins. - My first 1T bounty on FB. 7 Hoard achievements at once for me.