want a good laugh?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Black Grim the Devourer, Sep 10, 2010.

1. L Figgins

L Figgins New Member

Catch The Super Terrifying Self Healing Kill Bot off-guard between multiple attacks with a surprise counter attack. Setup one or more counter attacks to foil The Super Terrifying Self Healing Kill Bot's weak attack strategies.

2. YOU WIN!
    Close

You put the person you should not have clicked on in the hospital.

+$157,080 | +29 XP | -83 Health Lost | 185 Health Damage Dealt

3. Ace

Ace Member

Hey U were WTF pwned has killed The Mountain KIng and claimed your Hit of $40,270,248.

You have killed Overweight Gangster.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  4. L Figgins

L Figgins New Member

Once your Bounty is posted, Lord Breakfield will be publicly listed for attack. The reward will be given to whoever accomplishes the task. It costs 1 Stamina to place a user on the bounties list.

Confirm Cost: 807,433,020,055,953 coins ????????

Note: this will be the 20th bounty on this Viking in the last day or so. Recent bounties will increase a Vikings bounty cost.
    Lord Breakfield Level 86 Merchant Viking Joined 281 days ago

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Wow...SOMEbody hates him. Wait, if you reset your character, does the cost of bountying remain or does that reset as well?

But I liked this one:
    Clever and witty. I like.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Someone actually noticed that.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

20 bounties...in the last day.

DANG, he musta REALLY pissed some people off!

Unless the guy simply wants to boost his bounty cost so he gets fewer bounties later...

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Actually it was 20 bounties in under two minutes.I don't mind it though.It feels good to be hated.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10. ROFL hahahaha.well i listed him a bit but i swear he wasnt THAT much at the time

11. Nice bounty .. all you need to do make upkeep so high so income is 0
    and bounty will be super low .. and after 30 bounty's lower down your upkeep and bounty price will go nuts :D

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Someone deserves a gold star for figuring that out.

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

The bounty is up to 16(!!!!!) digits now. Over 1 Quadrillion. I admit that I'm heavily impressed. I've never seen a bounty this high.

14. hey can anyone pass a message to fielding?cause i think hes the ONLY one that got the cash for that.

then again who in there right mind is gonna bounty that

well there is 1 other but hes on facebook

Eric Thorkell Hallkellson :D well then again he can bounty ANYONE AT WILL ENDLESSLY :D

if you dont get that one its ok

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  15. Das liebe Beil

Apparently there is a rumor going on, that I am an alt account of John Geir.

16. LOL seriously?

well ive been called eric maximus and hes been called eddie so i guess that also makes me eddie

17. Das liebe Beil

lol, Thrand is right. You are all Eddie. Not me, though, I'm Siamese.

Now if anyone could answer the Question why I, Das liebe Beil "Siamese" bounty John Geir Siamese for Lady "Eddie" Jewels, just to have Eric "Eddie" Maximus stealing the money, I would be very glad.

You're Eddie, too, Atheistic, so you must know the answer.

Or to stay in character. Meow. Mow. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooow!!!!! Chchchchch! Meowr! Meoooooooooooooooooooowr

18. You're a cat now Das? And all this time I thought you were another Eddie. Maybe you're a shared account of Eddie's that the cat hacked. Meow meow memememeow meow meow?

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

And supposedly I'm also Polish.
    So if Das is Polish...and I'm Polish...does that mean I'm Das?

That means Das can't be the cat because Polish AND myself have argued with the cat multiple times.

I've been accused of being crazy before, but never schizophrenic or having multiple personalities...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  20. no polish is NOT the cat.the cat and polish are rivals.

HOWEVER polish is also eddie so that would make you me :D