[VC] Wait in AMbush Attack for those who attack then hide in hospital

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Keith Hopper, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Keith Hopper

Keith Hopper New Member

It is sometimes frustrating to be attacked by a player and immediately go back to attack him only to find him hiding in the hospital. I think that there should be an attack option that costs 2-5 stamina that allows you to ambush the person when they fill there health. limit this to 1 or 2 ambushes at any time. Make an ambush worth points in war.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

AWESOME idea...there are tons of things in the game that are set up to deter certain types of gameplay but none for the hit and hiders...10 from me

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I'm not sure I understand this.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Set a counter or 2 LOL gives you time to get to them, and if doesn't you'll still get exp.

5. Demonik1

he's saying that for a price you would be able to set an instant attack on a person that hits them as soon as they heal....for the people that hide

6. Keith Hopper

Keith Hopper New Member

A. in war you can't counter if they stay under 5 hits. they hit you 5 times and hide so that you can;t hit. nothing you can do. Also countering only works if they attack you again.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sorry didn't see anywhere you said anything about only for war mode. Bounty it make him stay down then LOL.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks. Hitting and hiding is a legitimate strategy, eliminating strategy in games such as this is the last thing i would want to do. Its supposed to be "frustrating"....thats the beauty of it and should be used as motivation to strengthen ones account and outsmart ones opponent. There are many ways to to deal with them pesky hit n hiders, figure them out and turn the tables....its half the fun. 1 star.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

As much as that would be good, there's also a certain strategy people could use. Even if it was limited to 1 heal counter imagine multiple players placing them. If you get your whole faction in on it then it doesn't matter how strong the person is, they're going to die(unless your faction is nothing but weaklings). This will promote even more hiding as people don't want to die every time they try to heal. Eventually people would get fed up and quit the game. Sorry, but definitely voting a 1 after really thinking it over.

10. Demonik1

its not eliminating a strategy, its creating a new one...the hiders will still do their thing, theyll just pay for it more now then before

11. Demonik1

bahhh, who cares? as the defaults say...death is just another stat....it could be limited to one use a day or once every 6 hours or something like that, yeah you could get your whole guild to pile them up on one person for a kill but thats no different then having them all slap someone to death and i dont see anybody quitting over THAT...and that you can do once an hour...i say change things up a bit, itll make things more interesting for a bit and if everybody hates it then they can just do away with it...no harm, no foul

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I suppose you could call it a strategy.....but I think its a bit of a stretch . Implementing any tool in our kano arsenal is technically a strategy....but in my opinion it would just be a lazy way to overcome a strategy someone couldnt overcome in the first place with whats already available to them. Im also not a big fan of adding things like this in to a mature game when some players have spent years building their accounts around a particular strategy only to have it thwarted overnight by the wave of kanos magic wand. Dont get me wrong here....Im not a big fan of the hit n hide strategy....but have used it few times when I deemed it necessary (or just knew it was bothering someone....lol), i just dont think it would be right to mess with mature accounts game play. With that said.......thats never stopped Kano before....they do like to tinker with stuff despite the consequences to some players accounts.

13. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I think that within the game there are a lot of different strategies that you can develop based upon the way in which the game plays. If what are regarded as potential weak spots by some players are ironed out then the game will gradually become more and more bland as everybody levels out. I think that to have a lot of different possible ways of playing makes for more fun (this is about fun after all - if not then go away). Not everybody plays the same, thank goodness. Some are stronger than others in their game play, that is why you can play for a certain number of days and be overtaking players who have been playing for years!!! If you see what you regard as some kind of loop hole to exploit then good for you. Especially if your enemies have not spotted something that you have. I am all for leaving it as it is so I vote a 1.