vote for me the real king of vikings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by big papa grendal, Feb 9, 2011.

1. i was declared the ruler or king of vikings app every one that i know agrees i should have a special notation at the end off my name as the ruler of the vikings app so legend aka eddie bow down to the greatness that is grendal you may now start sacifising vingins in the name off big papa grendal :cool:

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Are you drunk again? From what you have told people, you drink often and you take it out on the game.

You should consider going to AA.

Btw you cant vote without an actual poll.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Eddie from what i hear big papa did take a poll ( it was a 1 person poll ) and he had to buy that vote but then thats what i heard

4. Sorry but Para has already been declared the "true leader of vikings" and you wouldn't question the judgement of someone with a PhD

5. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Hmmmm, well I still say that we Eddies rule. Doesn't matter who thinks they are king. The Eddies will forever be ruler of the game. (None self proclaimed, of course.)

6. no one asked ya didnt you all quit and it went some thing like this wha wha wha i cant handel the game and other im quiting if i dont get my way lol thats was polish bunch off nancys go play barbies with larry hehehe :D

7. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I have a very fair and balanced way to decide who is the true leader of VC. I suggest that everyone on LEADERBOARD gets to be the true leader of VC for 1 day a month, in the current order on the board, rotating daily. For this honor and privledge, the person who is true leader for that day can recieve 25 FP from Kano for the small fee of $5.00 American. Also, in February, the true leader designation would have to end on 28 or 29 depending on whether it was a leap year or not. Unfortunately, the last 1 or 2 people on the board woul have to forfiet their true leader title for that month, For months with 31 days,the last day of the month would be called 'VC LEADERLESS DAY' and no one would be called true leader of VC during that day,

That way, everyone on Leaderboard would get a chance to claim the title of true leader of VC!

Now, isn't that a wonderful idea????

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Allan thats not a bad idea except then someone would say they was a better true leader than the rest. Which would start a new thread and heated discussions lol P.S. Papa do you want everyone to play with Barbies so you can have all the Ken dolls for yourself....Hmmmmm.. thought you did

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! Having played as a much higher level and then starting over from scratch...it has given me an entirely new perspective on game play and its players. When I first read this thread i about choked to death laughing, The originator of this thread is about as far from being the "king" as it gets. I often find myself wondering if he knows the game at all.

10. Grim Reaper Griffin

Grim Reaper Griffin New Member

ROFLMFAO, this has got to be thee funniest thread I have read. :D

11. Relaxz

Relaxz New Member

กาก :p:p:p:p

12. Dragon_Hunter

Dragon_Hunter New Member

13. Dragon_Hunter

Dragon_Hunter New Member

Except for that most of the so-called Vikings of on the Leader Boards are probably cheaters.

14. Red

Red Member

Since this is a post for dumbass requests i´m gonna make mine, hey kano i want a "red excalibur" that has 1000 atk key ? and a chuck norris world boss

15. its me!!!!!!!!! im the real king of vikings!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

nah it aint me but it defo aint you grendal