Virtual Slot Machine.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Midnight Special, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Personally I would love to see a Virtual Slot Machine.
    I think the Art work could be really awesome. (Zombie Heads, Nukes, Random Dismembered Body Parts, ect.)

It could be set up to cost the player UN-Credits to play.
    EXAMPLE:
    Cost 10 UN-Credits for 50 spins. 1 out of 100 consecutive spins pay off 10 UN-Credits. Thats 50/50 odd's of getting your 10 Credits back.
    You could Bet One or Bet Max. Betting Max would have a lower success rate but a higher pay off.
    Yes this would just be something else for us to sink our credits into and possibly lose them all, lol... The truth is anything could be used as Slot Credits, (Stam, Energy, EXP, Speakers) but if we want big UN payoff's we'll probably have to pay UN to play.

Just an Idea ;)

2. And Voila, moved into a separate Ideas thread :)

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i love the slot machine game idea and think it be great as a mini challenge game like turf wars etc
    be great to get free spins and buy spins
    where you can win money gfs weapons i like it

4. Think it should be a daily thing if it's implemented, such as one free daily spin of the slot machine to win a bonus item everyday, any other plays would cost dj/fp etc. :)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

lol this idea looks familiar! :)

6. harmony

harmony New Member

i have suggested slot machine before (except in mob wars) BUT it didn't go anywhere i have also suggested a daily lotto scrastchoff ticket. I wish u luck with this i love the idea 10stars from me

7. I still think this would be an excellent addition

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i totally agree Midnight Special

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sure...why not. 10 stars

10. WOW... only ranked by 10 users and No change from last week.

I thought a chance to win big credits would go over better than that :/

11. i really like the idea..
    1 free daily spin
    prizes: favor points,rare weapon,ship,matey,free spin,skill pints,50%level xp, stamina, energy, money ... and many other things..!

12. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

10 stars) are good idea and diversifies game

13. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I think this would be a good replacement for the rocket launchers. I like the mini games but lets get real 16 rocket launchers 3 carnival shooters and 6 death deals? Not much variation there.......

14. I had originally thought it would make and excellent challenge as well and still do however if it were a challenge I wouldn't see it for 100's of levels, considering it would be new it would most likely be placed in a new location and I am only level 756.
    Don't mean to be selfish but I wanna play now :p

15. I love this idea!

16. Its a simply brilliant idea that should be in the games already!

17. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Could just be my opinion but the reason most people disliked the death deals were the big "you lose" message and the last win could take you 4 or 5 chips if you were unlucky.

If this was going to be a challenge I would say it would be great if no matter what the pull of the leveler reward was even if it was nothing you would still be one pull closer to the end. X amount of pulls to complete not x amount of wins to complete.