[VC] Vikings in Valhalla

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by LaScepter, Mar 17, 2013.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago VC lost another player to the real life Valhalla...after pondering this and seeing this for the 3rd or 4th time...i have an idea on how to honor them in VC...not sure where this section could be placed but here's the idea..

Submitted deceased VC vikings (players accts) would be placed into a very special group called...maybe...."Valhalla's Gate"..
    There the players will be grouped together and not showing up on battle boards to be slapped/listed/attacked after regen of health..
    Maybe add a black ribbon to their VC pic or a pair of crossed axes with the pic bordered in gold...

After all....they didnt leave VC they went to Valhalla for real ! :)

Just an idea for those dedicated to playing VC... who were called to Valhalla ..

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Very nice idea.

3. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

I really like the idea :)

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Sounds cool to me. I used to play OMG until I got totally bored with it. There was a popular player in there who died unexpectedly and the game devs created special weapons/awards etc that could be earned. Nice gesture as the guy's name was ever in the game as you played. I give this a 10 as I have experienced it and it is good and respectful of allies/enemies. Maybe a 'Viking Chieftan' burial longship would be appropriate.