vikings clan quiters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by big papa grendal, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member

Gavin, I feel honored. Thank you.

I have always thought you are the most civil and worthy rival I ever had.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. lmao at the soposed legend :eek:

3. and my other thread was deleted already! Did the Cat show up to comment? Eddie how could you!

4. since everyone not in the para guild is eddie im sorry but i used the wrong bot and poof there went the thread:cool:

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

XD
    I returned from supper, reloaded that thread, and *POOF!* ... thread gone. :D

Wait, so I'm both polishpimp AND Eddie? How does THAT work out? :confused:
    And since I'm pretty sure polish has been accused of being Eddie...
    My brain just exploded trying to figure it out.:eek:
    Were there a whole ton of posts? 5 pages? That's less than the 10 or 11 from the last thread I watched be deleted.

6. Because you are Eddie, so is Polish. Everyone but 5 players are just alt accts of Eddies.and Eddie gets away with it because Eddie works for Kano, err owns Kano...Eddie IS Kano.

Basically we're all a bunch of eddiebots that Eddie put into the game to make it interesting for the Cat's and the Para's to enjoy. After all a fighting game would get boring with only a small handful of players on it.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

OMG! A talking towel! A talking towel that makes me laugh!

And since Eddie hates Para and Cat SO much, the only times those many bots get into arguments is with Para and Cat...

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

Anybody understand what Grendal said? He seems to be under some heavy influence... had a few drinks too many I guess :|