[VC] Viking Clan(zombie slayer, pirate clan aswell) Friends issue - solution

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kevin Monikander, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Kevin Monikander

Kevin Monikander New Member

Well. Many Viking Clan players have experienced the consequences of adding a continuous number of friends, in order to get chieftains. The consequences is that facebook will notice it, send an email to you explaining that you've added a large number of people you don't know, and that you've been suspended from sending friend requests or messages to people you don't already have on your friends list.

If anybody have noticed; there are several groups that are made for people who either play Viking Clan, Pirate clan or Zombie Slayer. The largest ones are "Viking clan -500+ in one hour, and Viking clan add me". These groups, allows the members to write "add me" or something similiar in the group log, so that people can see it and add you quickly. This is very good, and if you go to "members of the group tab" you can just keep on clicking "send friend request" to complete strangers, which are in the group that will say. But then again, there is this thing that i brought up first, the "consequences". Even if you're in these groups, the consequences is not an exception!

Is this acceptable? Just because thousands and thousands wants to have fun in a game, we should get banned from sending friend requests? No, i didn't think so!

I have two solutions for this. And it's all up to KANO/APPS!
    Either you make a deal with Facebook, that you make an official KANO/APPS- add me group and if you add people from that group, you will not get banned at all, because Facebook makes an exception for that group!

Or...(The most reasonable solution). You make a Viking/Zombie/Pirate-network, so you can get chieftains/squad members/mates directly from there, and do NOT have to send people friend requests! This way, the number of players of these games will increase DRAMATICALLY and people will never have to face these concequences again!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This must be just for facebook.Myspace there is no limit to how many friends can be added.I'm curious how "reasonable" it is to code it so you can add friends directly in game.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It is a facebook issue. But what most people do not understand is. You may send an invite to someone from facebook but if they turn you down saying they don't know you even if they are in add me group it sends the red flag to facebook and they start limiting your adding of players. Kano has no control over it nor would they bend there rules for them either. Kano adding there own somehow is a possibility like lord breakfield said they would have to code it somehow. But that's just a guess if they can do that into the game not sure. But all app on facebook you add to fast or people report you even if they play the same game can get you banned. Nothing to do with the apps just how facebook is not to social.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Never having this problem in FB and having close to 4,000 FB friends, when they ban you can you still except friends who send you requests?? If you can , then ask your FB friends to suggest you to their friends. and once the ban is gone just send fr requests a few at a time over a 24 hour period. I know it is frustrating and make no sense as FB is a social network but their system sees lots of friend resquests as spam, from what I hear , anyway .