[VC] Viking Clan mobile app.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LaScepter, Mar 7, 2016.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is an issue on my end with my phone or not...but it also happens when i would use my tablet...
    After logging in to my moblie VC..either the kano app or logging in thru google's window...every click on anything requires me to resize the game window...example.....If i click to hit a boss...first click takes me there...resize it down...then attack the boss...with resizing after every attack...this is how the whole game is for me on my cell...I use a Galaxy 5...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Do you have "jump to response" selected in settings? That can sometimes cause issues with how the game is displayed when playing on a tablet. I recommend using the mobile version of KanoPlay if you are not already: http://vc.kanoplay.com/mobile

3. LaScepter

Would i have the same setting on my cell phone ??? i need to fix it there first...I use that more..

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The "settings" I'm referring to is in the "settings" tab on KanoPlay itself, so if you are using the desktop version and it sounds like you are, then that should be available.

5. LaScepter

:);):D:rolleyes::cool:...........Made my day...Thank You..that worked !!!

mi7ch likes this.
  6. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Thanks Mitch! I had been having the same problem for months. So glad to have read the solution :D

LaScepter and mi7ch like this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

8. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Just tried it ... via the desktop with that link ... its say free key in 1 hour 45 mins and 35 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!