Viking clan is making google chrome slow and freez up screen ?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hi

I use Google chrome for email, facebook. ebay, amazon, and lots more but for a week now if i use chrome for Viking clan its stop working and freezes up chrome and all other pages !
    i use firefox now to play Viking clan and its fine and google chrome only works on other pages but not VC ..
    i cleared out history and other stuff from chrome but still the same than i reinstall chrome and it work for 10 min fine and after that again freeze up all for good ?!!
    is any one else have this problem with Google chrome or slow game play?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I did try Chrome today, neither Pirate nor Viking were operating even halfway decent. Chrome actually loaded itself 5 to 8 times and each time it consumed loads of RAM capability, this wasn't playing, this was annoying. I have no idea what brought this, but for those that use Chrome it will be a serious hindrance.

3. Angel

Angel Member

I have the same issues with Safari and IE9 in all Kano Apps. Firefox works fine.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

MySpace has been having some issues that are out of our control. I have heard from players that switching to FF makes it all better.

5. glenndrew

glenndrew New Member

Hello,
    The following tips will help you to deal with slow running Chrome:

1-Clear cache. Whenever you end a browsing session make it your habit to clear cache so that all cookies are removed.

2-Clear history. Also clear history from time to time and do not allow URLs to accumulate in your Chrome history files.

3-Get rid of excessive toolbars. Often times there are some heavy plugins and toolbars running with your browser which can make any browser such as Chrome slow.

4-Clean Windows Registry. Fix and clean Windows registry, which is an information storing component of Windows, to fix Google Chrome slow speed.

6. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I am using Cool Novo to play the games. It is an alternative to Google Chrome which is a light version. I am having the same issues with all browsers including CometBird which is a lighter version of Firefox. This freezing happened on both MySpace and Facebook versions.