Viking Clan Guild Wars is a total mess

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank Kershell, Apr 5, 2012.

?

would greater rewards make you more likely to participate in Viking Clan Guild Wars?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Lmao....It comes as no surprise that you would throw your guild members under the bus. What you and members talk about in your private feeds is of no concern to me, my comments were directed as to what Ive seen of their game play and how they conduct themselves in the public feeds and the forums.

In regard to previous post..........ROFLMAO!

2. Kacey

Kacey New Member

Let is be said that I respect just about all players in this game besides the ones that have personally insulted me verbally or otherwise....this is just a game to me........and every player has their pros/cons.....lets just all get along? lol :)

3. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

anyway it would probably be best if KANO just pulls this thread because POLISH you have succeeded in completely steering it off topic into something barely coherent which I am sure was your mission all along, because your desire to have PIMP play by themselves, or against WAR which is really PIMP-lite. note to the administrators we honestly wanted to improve the guild wars and get more guilds involved in MS VC, but since that looks like there is no chance that ever happens, it would be best if you just pull this thread since it has gotten way off topic and has basically turned into a pissing match which I have no desire to engage in.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Your in-game name fits u perfectly as your memory is obviously shot, perhaps u should try your hand at sobriety. Let me help refresh your memory seeing as how U have obvious forgotten.

I liked and agreed with your post and even voted it 10 stars. "Olaf the awesome" came along and "off topic" made some disparaging remarks about myself and the PIMPS. How come you didnt admonish Olaf for going off topic? Nothing he said had anything to do with the topic at hand. You then decided to jump on the bandwagon and do the same thing (again off topic), so I then replied in kind. Eric the administrator came along and deleted those posts. My next posts (#7, #12, #16) were directed at eric the administrator and Dutchman and were both on topic. You then came along (post #25)and announced the Kaos was withdrawing from the GWs and then went on once again to bring the PIMPS back to the thread and even insinuated that we were cheating (baby guild), So what part of that was "on topic" ? (post #26) was once again a direct reply to your off' topic post (#25). At that point...pretty much all the posts by u and I were in response to one another and some what off topic. So as anyone can plainly see ....you were the one that went off topic and slinging mud, which pretty much makes your last post a last ditch effort to deflect your own guilt on to me. You can make all the ridiculous accusations ya want....but all anybody has to do is read your post #43 and then go back and read the rest of the thread to see that your full of crap and not one to be taken at their word.

There is nothing I can do about your petty jealousy in regards to our success. Im certainly not going to feel bad that we are a more dedicated group of players. Your willingness to throw your fellow guild members under the bus, your jumping on the Olaf bandwagon, the deflection and your willingness to lie about how things actually went down speaks volumes as to your character. I dont care what u believe in whether its God, Karma, mojo , dumb luck, the Tooth fairy or yourself.....your not gonna have any of em helpn ya out till u take a good look inside yourself and fix a few things...Thats a fact!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. geckster99

geckster99 Member

.....yeah - greater rewards ; like specially designed warriors And weapons that are only available to top ten finishers And give the top 1/2/3 similar items too ; get yr art team on the job lol So theres 4 new warriors And 4 new weapons as rewards for 1/2/3 And the other 7. Call em war weapons or war warriors And they're triple strength..xp schmeck xp

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

again that last post POLISH was all of topic and again making personal attacks, and I have integrity I am one of the few players who plays zero alts, I play one Viking only and someday I will beat you, but since you are not the top Viking in MS VC I wouldn't call it a great accomplishment when I do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.