Viking Clan Guild Wars is a total mess

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank Kershell, Apr 5, 2012.

?

would greater rewards make you more likely to participate in Viking Clan Guild Wars?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

LaScepter - Your logic is good but only up to a point. Take me for example, I'm a level 9700 Viking on MYSPACE - you take me to Facebook, and I'm gonna lose 1000 clan right away. Do you think the top 5 or 6 vikings on FB would appreciate the merger either? My guess is that KEL and Ketil would not. And for the 1st 2-3 months they'd own me on that game. It would be ugly. If I could be guaranteed to have 2000 clan - I'd be ok with it. Otherwise it would be a disaster. But I likes that you're a thinking gal!!!!!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wow,more whiners.I always thought wars were suppose to a challenge.Why are we wanting to make it childsplay?Bounties reset every 24hrs.Why should bounties start at 500bill for players that have a 100bill base bounty or a player that has a 10trill base bounty?Next thing you know,we're going to see that a player that has a profit of 500bill should get it reduced to 100bill so more lower levels have a better chance and so the big bully with the 500bill income can't chainlist everyone else.Seriously,keep the bounties the way they are,otherwise,you're going to have riots.Same with the WP,keep it the way it is,unless you want this forum flooding with hate and have Wonderbread having to deal with a heap of angry players through support.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Another thing,if those suggestions go through,then why not have it so when battling,a player with 2000 clan can only use as much as the player they're battling.So if the other player only has 1000 clan,then the player with 2000 clan can only use 1000.Is this fair?No,it's not.Just like the bounty and WP ideas here aren't fair.

4. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

This is a game. Nothing in life is fair. People who are now new to the game have a heck of alot more ways to advance than I had when I started playing...I.E. Bosses, special Calendars, etc. I worked my way up through the ranks and up to now have had alot of fun doing it. Part of the point of the game is to get your bounty as high as possible to discourage being listed repeatedly. I suggest people quit whining suck it up, get over it and play the game to the best of their ability.

Allen Sumaran
    Level 5195 Blessed Thane Viking

5. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

the decision has been made for KAOS to withdraw from the upcoming War Season since only one major guild is actively playing, so PIMP can have Guild Wars to themselves and they can enter their baby guild WAR and fight against themselves. Guild Wars an epic failure on MySpace side. so we will just play the regular game from now on

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

We kinda figured that would happen...seeing as those players that made up the guild you speak of were either leaders or members of other guilds that quit. "A leopard cant change his spots"

Ide be the first to Agree the GW in MS has been A colossal failure from its initial release due to the fact that it was nothing even close to what it foretold to be and that MS simply doesnt have the player count to really make something like this work without A LOT more incentive for those that cant simply play for pride and fun.

But we at PIMP will ride this pony for all its worth....if it fails it fails....we are proud that we have dominated in both GWs and GPs from the very beginnings of both. Its a testament to our dedication, determination and Teamwork.

Good luck in all your endeavors....maybe we'll see ya again in the event Kano "dumbs it down" in an effort "to level the playing field"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  7. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

we don't want it "dumbed down" as you call it, just fight PIMP all day long is boring, there need to be at least 4 full active Guilds and most players from FRAP are never on so they don't count, and BTS only has a couple players, the rest of the guilds are just point fodder for you, so enjoy beating yourself.

8. polishpimp

Oh....so u want 4 guilds eh? like when there WAS Zeds, Para, XXX, PIMP and Hell? Not only did they all quit...most quit so they could join one...the one that is quitting now, so i just dont see that as working.

Yes ...some of your members do want it "dumbed down"....thats why the suggestions were made to take away from our builds in an effort to level the playing field. I wonder what the Allies would have said to that had the Axis of evil asked for the same during WWII ;)

"I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell".

General Bill Sherman

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  9. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

first of all POLISH comparing Viking Clan with any War this country has been involved in, is not only disrespectful to the memories of those that have died for our country, but arrogant on your part, placing way more self importance on yourself than is warranted, this is a game, it is entertainment, at least it is suppose to be, but you are trying to turn it in to real life, Viking Clan is a game, it is not real life,, get back to reality and focus on the game, taking parting shots at our guild because there is no one to fight other PIMP is juvenile at best, we beat you guys last season and would of this season if we had our full guild, we are bored and that is the ONLY reason we are not entering next season

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

KAOS decided to withdraw from the war, as we have seldom over 40 War Rivals. There are a couple of War Guilds who steer clear of KAOS, yet they fight other guilds.

MS Guild Wars is in essence a 1 Guild Show now. Some of FRAP don't want to war at all, they merely stay there because some of the more active ones want to. KAOS lacks rivals, unless Polish or JJ attack and kill me, I can stay healed and offline all day long, cause hardly anyone attacks me.

It's pointless to fight only 1 active War Guild in our books. We can also do that without fighting in the war.

11. polishpimp

Sorry but Im not buying it.....The whole reason there is only 2 guilds competing is because the members of chaos withdrew their former guilds from the wars and then deserted their former guild members to join one guild in an effort to compete with us. so the lack of guilds is on you guys n gals.

Personally i think GW is lame and could care less if it fails at this point.....but until it does....u can count on the Pimps being there because we simply dont quit and XP is XP. U say its pointless because theres just 1 other competitive guild....its hardly pointless when theres extra Xp involved and most of the players in the 2 guilds r rivals anyways. You guys n gals caught us off guard the first week...CONGRATS on your win! But its pretty damn evdent the chances of that happening again were between slim and none. That why Kaos is done....certain egos just cant handle it.

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

id like to summarize everything said by KAOS...waaaa waaaa waaaa we quit, waaaa waaa waaa waaawaaa we quit, PIMP is too much too handle waaaa waaaa waaa we quit, waaawaawaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaa we quit. did i mention waaaaa and we quit? THERES NO CRYING IN VIKINGS!!!! NUT UP OR SHUT UP

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Yes, Guild Wars on MS are lame. Yes, we quit.

Concerning the lack of Rivals, well each guild now making up KAOS had their own reasons to withdraw. Hell had only 7 members fighting actively and daily in the wars, not enough to compete.

ZEDS, so I was told, withdrew because there were enough small players who didn't like being whacked around.

I'm not sure why XXX withdrew, but I guess there were enough people who didn't really want to go to war.

Honestly, we could ask those 3 guilds to reenable wars and become WP suppliers for us, but I consider that bending the rules. It's not cheating, as KAOS doesn't control these guilds, but it's not exactly honorable. Then again, what does honor count when you achieve victory?

KAOS was founded to assemble the people from ZEDS, Hell and XXX most interested in the War and then take a combined effort of 25 players at it.

We don't know where the PIMPs get their War Rivals, most of our rivals are from the top 5 War Guilds and they're usually dead. There are more active War Guilds, we can see that and try to visit them every day, but we don't see any fighting back on their part.

We tap our collective hats to the PIMPs for scrounging every WP out of the game that they can. It is a very spectacular show.

@ Demonik, there's a difference between "Waah, they're too tough, we can't win!" and "Meh, who cares, it's boring anyway."

14. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

first of all nothing you say POLISH actually has any validity, and just cause you have family fighting doesn't mean anything and again you are trying to oversell your own self importance, this is not about you, it is about the game, but you seem to think you are bigger than the game, that it somehow revolves around you, well it doesn't. stick to the topic and spewing American military history and quotes have nothing to do with Viking Clan. and making personal attacks on other players which you do as often as anyone in the game, shows what kind of person I am talking to.

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi guys lets please not get personal and lets stay on topic

16. Kacey

Kacey New Member

Really? I don't recall complaining or going (waaaaaa) one bit, as I only made suggestions for warring in hopes to get other guilds to join up. I have personally said myself that the xp is enough for me. I'd just like to see kano do something to entice other guilds to give it a try. If that is crying to you then so be it. Yeah I guess you are right we do quit I am not ashamed of it and I will gladly be back in war when there are more active participants.

I am not afraid of anybody in the war and nobody is too much to handle if they were I wouldn't be even attacking them to get my wp now would I? Now obviously I can't beat people 4 x my level but I still put the effort in to get points off of them. We do have alot of strong players in Kaos and I think this statement is also valid for them.

I have nothing else to say besides I hope to see everybody in war again one day as I do thoroughly enjoy it myself big rewards or just xp doesn't matter to me either way.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  17. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

good post Kacey, the whole point of the thread was stuff KANO can do to get other Guilds in MS Viking Clan Guild Wars, if we had more teams to involved this thread would of even of been a posted, but with KAOS leaving there will be PIMP and I am assuming POLISH you guys will reassemble WAR, so you can get 1 st and 2nd place and you will act like that is a great accomplishment, but with only your A and B team participating, that is hardly anything to write home about

18. polishpimp

Your such a hypocrite its pathetic, your original post was indeed about helping out the guild wars and I voiced my support and voted it 10 stars, is was mere minutes after that you and your buddy Olaf started in on me (those post have since been deleted by Eric the admin.)

The freedom of speech is one of the things that make this country great, but for someone whos never served his country to tell a Vet that hes disrespecting his brother in arms is a sure fire way to get an ear full each and everytime. The quote from General Sherman was merely an attempt at humor its only real relevance at the time was its final words of "war is hell", Since I made the comment you have gone on to make the entire quote relevent , perhaps u should read it again.

Your the one here in the forums, feeds and world chat talking smack about the GWs, dont try to deflect that on to me. Your continued veiled accusations and/or insinuations that weve cheated are extremely lame and come across as you being a sore sport. Weve Allied with an other guild just as Kaos did in an effort to win the war a....perhaps if u cracked a history book you would find this to be a pretty common thing throughout world history. Your statements that these games are not real life are absolutely true, I think u would be hard pressed to find someone that has not separated the two. But every last person playing these games is drawing from experience they've acquired in real life and are applying it here, that is unless youve never lived in the real world.

There are many members of Kaos that I have much respect for, Arthur, Das, Menja, Kacey and Dutch just to name a few...U just dont happen to be one of them as youve shown time and time again to have a childlike mentality who refuses to take responsibility for their own actions. Your deflection upon others in attempt to veil your inadequacies is glaringly obvious. Warring with Kaos has been fun and its a shame they will be removing themselves from the wars. It was actually quite competitive except that a few of your members (u being the biggest culprit) made it easy to extend our lead. Dont take me wrong...Im not trash talking ya Im just relaying the facts (u can take that as u wish), you simply dont appear to understand any type of strategy as it pertained to these games....which is why we smiled everytime we saw u on-line

19. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

see all you do is attack people by calling them names and putting them down, every attack has been instigated by you, just because you don't have a good grasp of the language and how to properly construct a proper argument no need to insult people the way you do, and they in fact pulled some of your posts because they were so far off topic, so I am sorry my language skills far exceed your that you feel the name to name call and insult as your last ditch effort to try to make yourself look better, and clearly the first amendment does not apply here, because of the forum rules. and I never said I did not serve that is a ambitious assumption on your part, so lets just leave our military out of this, it is amazing how desperate and off topic you have gotten, that last post has nothing to do what anything other than to hear yourself speak.

20. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

the funny part POLISH even though you have respect for them if you were in our guild message board the feelings are not mutual, no point in repeating any of it, no one in KAOS likes you or respects you and that is a fact, I can get all 24 other members in here to reiterate that if you wish?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.