[KanoPlay] Viking Clan Connections

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

so what is up with this Not Being Secure? huh? Kano you have some explaining too do. an this is occuring on Google Chrome

Attached Files:

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

upload_2019-1-21_23-30-9.png
    Same in pc :p
    They self-signed the certificate instead of getting amazon to verify it.

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Thanks for Letting know you are not the only one having this issue as well!

4. Justin the killer

I am telling ya if my personal information gets stolen i am holding Kano Accountable!

Richie rich likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mines secure on KANOPLAY, but on FB it shows not-secure latest Firefox

7. Justin the killer

I have been seein this on server 2 Area on my part! it is like when i am switching from pirate clan over to Viking with a new tab for it an that is when it becomes unsecure which it should not be going unsecure either way you do it! I should know this I know about computers an websites! so that is the reason i brought this up!

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

How are you switching games? Are you using the Games dropdown along the top bar? Are you right clicking and forcing a new tab to be opened? If you can explicitly detail step by step how you are reproducing this we will gladly look into it some more but from our own testing we have come up empty handed.

Also if you can PM me your profile link that might help as it could be specifically related to items visible on your account and not others.

9. Justin the killer

when i am on viking clan an i wanna play 2 games at the same time i always click on the games up above so i click on pirate clan so i have 2 Tabs open an which i click back to go to viking clan that is when i see the connection is unsecure!

10. Justin the killer

Update so far it is not showing unsecure at the moment but if i see it again i will update further!

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There was a update? Oh well mine is fine today.