[FB] Viking Clan Boss Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

when i try clicking on help at posting my boss it will not let me at all an this is happening in viking clan on facebook cause someone check that out please Thanks

2. Justin the killer

Edit: seems there are more issue as well..like when i wanna use my stamina boost wont let me click for help either..

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Adventure help as well on FB VC, works using Kanoplay

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

working could this be both ends of kano an facebook Jade?

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug on Facebook's end of things unfortunately. They have acknowledged that it is an issue so hopefully it gets fixed up sooner than later.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack, people in chat were asking for Kanoplay link in world chat to override it for now, but filter keeps changing the link to facebook. What ever happened to bottom right corner were could click a button under "other ways to play?" to go to kanoplay?

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Seems we replaced bottom right with links to the mobile apps :confused:

And it also looks like we are translating some links so they will work on the platform you are currently on. Therefore kanoplay.com is being converted to apps.facebook.com. Doh.

JADES likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So is this going to be fixed? At least put back KANOPLAY button back, so we don't have to bookmark it, or try to overide chat so people can use it when these problems happen..