[KanoPlay] vice admiral sir francis drake on my space

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Drake, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drake

Drake New Member

I cannot enter to play my game on my space, all it gives me is a music selection to play. I tried 7 times and received the same music selection. I am now only playing on FB. Please get my MS game to me on FB. I filled out all required info on MS days ago.:cool:

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Its not going to facebook.

Instead long as you registered your email you should receive one and youll be transferred to the myspace Kanoplay when its up and running.

So your facebook stays the same and your myspace stays the same and you can continue to enjoy your myspace game against the same rivals as if nothing ever happened

3. Drake

Drake New Member

Vice Admiral Sir Francis Drake

I put in my e mail and password but when i enter it to the access page, it tells me it is not correct and you have no way to fix it on the said access page ... so it doesn't work for me, i can't get in and my game is deteriorating and i am losing coin ... please don't share personal information publicly

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Drake,

If you're having problems with the new Kano Play Myspace site, please submit a ticket through Support and they will help you out!

5. Drake

Drake New Member

When do you expect it to be up and running ??

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The site is actually operational right now! Our team worked tirelessly yesterday to get it up and running.

7. Drake

Drake New Member

I can't get past your captcha or whatever that junk is called ... u do not make it easy for people to do business with you and the golden rule of marketing is to make it easy for people to do business with u ... i am not a computer programmer and u are not marketers but u have a problem, your problem is u don't see things from other peoples point of view

8. Drake

Drake New Member

i can't get in and can't get to your tickets to be able to get it repaired ... your system is not simple, it is very convoluted, it makes it hard for me to enter ... and if i put a wrong e mail or wrong password, it does not identify which ONE is wrong, it is ALWAYS CONFUSING CUZ IT ONLY TELLS ME BOTH ARE WRONG . I have 3 emails, this is a first for me, do u think i have nothing to do but remember what e mail or password i used 3.5 years ago ... don't joke with me

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with our captcha when trying to submit a ticket through Support! That said, the captcha is a necessary measure to keep Support from being flooded with spam so our wonderful Support person can deal with actual tickets.

Please make sure that you're trying to log in through kanoplay.com/myspace and not the regular Kano Play site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.