Venting ?? or maybe a good Idea for Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY Linda bed time for me have a good day at work :)

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Matthew, I do have the ability to ban forum members, who do you think gave me that right? So please tell me all about how i have no right to say such things. Why do think Kano have Mods? Let me tell you why i believe they have Mods: It's because when players know Kano are offline, they come out to play. By play, i mean do and say anything they want on the Forum. They think that because Kano are not around they can be abusive and not follow anyone of Kano's rules they have here on the Forum. If someone is being beyond a joke abusive to someone/others, I can ban them and a message will be left with Kano so they can deal with them when they log in.

After both myself and Linda stepped into this thread to clean it up, we both had to come back and delete posts from yourself who for some reason is continuing to try and make this thread about a player instead of the OP. Why you feel you know what i can do in my job as a Moderator yet you can't seem to follow the simplest of Forum rules, is well beyond me. Should you feel the need to say more about what a Moderator can do, you just go ahead and direct those comments in a message to Kano support, because like many things on this forum, what a Moderator can and cant so is not something that is open for discussion on the forum.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am closing this thread till Dan can have a look and he can decide if he wants to reopen it , the topic of the OP has been lost as of now .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.