Venting ?? or maybe a good Idea for Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

After many attempts to converse the frustration over several issues in VC that are considered to be FAIR play and recieveing responses back from Kano support that really do not satisfy the inquiry ...I have an Idea for Kano..

My issue here is ...Kano and its devs do NOT play the game...yep they have lil vikings and a guild BUT they DO NOT play ! If they did and played like many do they would for sure understand our frustration with MANY issues in the game...I KNOW for a fact other gaming houses hire gamers to do nothing but play their game so that all aspects of the game can be reviewed in house...Kano should hire a few gamers to play like many of us do....run a guild ...guild wars....no SPECIAL treatment like free weapons or thousands of god points ...start raw and broke...then maybe ..just maybe they would understand our frustration...about the issues we send into support..

2. Morgar

Morgar New Member

A very good idea. Where do i sign up!

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

Kano doesn't hire players, but they do ask for volunteers.

We have zero perks, but we do have connections with devs/admins.

I would love it if they asked my opinion on more things.

4. LaScepter

Thats the difference between asking for volunteers and hiring those who are paid....the info that is accumulitated is analized an reviewed to better the game..on a regular basis..not now and then when something pops up....as i stated above this person or persons would work for Kano and work inside of the gaming house office....there can not be outside influence..but a cross reference between the (pro) gamer hired by the gaming house and issues sent into support from us players..

5. LaScepter

Full of ....ummm you move along ...thank you ! ,..I was defending you....you said "I would love it if they asked my opinion on more things."...i was explaining the way THEY should treat input !....moving along...

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Eraser, what Jen is implying, which I can't see how you would even try to disagree with her statements. You know as well as anyone introduction of new ideas of a developer are not really all the time beneficial 'TO EVERYONE'. Yes they developed the game and continue to do so called upgrades to enhance for the gamer, which sometimes I'd say sucks sometimes good! But if don't play the game "besides every ones input here in the FORUM'S" the DEV'S really have no clue what is going on, yes set the rules we as gamers find the tweaks, making it better game sometimes, other times not.

7. LaScepter

...............@ Eraser....do you even play Viking Clan on Facebook ????

8. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Nice idea - only 1 problem. It makes too much sense.

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I agree i think if mods played like we do, started off from level 1, recruited there clan members, and had to deal with all the stuff we do that KANO would be much more aware of the problems, and how to fix them to what the players want. Im sure some mods play, but not on as much of a basis as most of the players do. I am on an average 3-4 hours a day on week days, on weekends im on way to much lol, but that is because the game is fun, recently KANO has been doing things to the game that is ruining it, such as the 100 attacks in the arena for rewards.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I'm sorry Akk , but you assume Mods do not play, I think you might mean the Dev's do not play. The Mods' have nothing to do with how the Developers develop the game or run it , none what so ever :) As a Player I like the min of 100 attacks needed in the arena, I fought real hard in the forum discussions at the beginning and then some to not let inactives get rewards, so this compromise works for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
  11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Mods are players
    i play LCN daily sometimes hours at a time my lifestyle allows it
    Joined 1120 days ago
    and 3 yrs on mw1 before here
    so we do know understand players
    we not here to be against players but to moderate the forum
    there are plenty of very skillful and knowledgable players here who all help with there posts

12. LaScepter

Once Again...lets not lose sight of what this thread is all about !!!...... it is not if MODS play the game or not !......its like no one can focus on the ISSUES....!.........as usual...uugghh

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I could say this as a MOD, but I'm not but will anyways> I'll close this thread cause got derailed and let a DEV look at this thread when come online.
    Or could say like DAN these posts are against TOU.
    Or could say it as I think> it is rivalry against players in the game, let us have our fun!
    Plenty other people say to me don't like the thread, don't click, what's the difference?
    BTW 1st words on topic was 'VENTING'

14. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I'll also tune in.

I have also brought my Empire to its current heights on MS largely with the Lottery. I don't think anyone on MS sees this as cheating. Therefore I see no fault at Cris' side for doing the same. It's a valid playing tactic and I don't understand why people need to make such drama about someone leveling not with battles. It's their game and they can play however well they please.

On topic: Yes, Kano definitely should have a player starting the games and really playing them. Or several players playing one game each. I think they need some insight to the games and it's hardly enough if the devs are playing and known.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  15. LaScepter

I am again....upset that a good idea for the game is lost.........i hate when topics get lost !

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

BTW Crisom MOD'S can close threads not delete them till a DEV can get to them as they are off work it's 11:30 P.M. their time 'I' suggest you contact them from link at bottom left of page that say's 'Contact Us'

17. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

On topic: I think having a full time player employed by Kano is a good idea, and don't let people know who it is... it would be allot easier to see the cheats when you have to deal with them.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

GIMME some plz LOL

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Ok people, i have gone through and deleted a heap of posts that were way off topic and/or against our Code of Conduct. You think you're being funny? Listen up, this swearing nonsense is not on. It's not on. Lets see how funny you think it is when i ban you. Some people here need to act their damn age. Players do not come here to be abused so if that's all you're offering here i suggest you move on. For those who are doing the right thing and trying to keep this thread open for discussion, please don't let yourself get pulled down to the levels that others want to act at. Hit the report button.

Here is a reminder as to what this thread is about.

If your not being relevant then please dont post it.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok Relentless and I will Have Dan review this thread and let him decide what can stay or go , I gotta go to work now, please try to stay on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.