[VC] September 19th Update - New Social Feed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

And update to the Social Feed will be released to Viking Clan today in the next couple of hours. This is a new look for the feed and along with that comes some new features.

Notable Changes
    • Action links have been pulled out of the feed text and are displayed to the right of the comments/likes/helpers buttons
    • All feed posts can be commented on by you and your Clan/Guild members and Friends
    • Feed postings and associated comments can be deleted by the event owner
    • All feed posts can be 'liked'
    • A list of those who have Liked or Helped with an event are viewable and you are able to send them a boost/gift/message
    • As events expire, become full, or if you have already helped the action link will deactivate

Boss Help feed post with comments
    [​IMG]

Helper/Likes list
    [​IMG]

Please let us know what you think of the new feed and especially after you get your hands on this update to try it for yourself. Your feedback is always appreciated!

2. I like this version of the feed in all the games, it felt strange playing with the old feed after getting used to it in PC and now all games will be uniform with one another.

I was wondering when (if) VC was going to be updated to this, and i'm glad it is happening.

I have no idea why anybody would complain about it, it's much better and makes cetain things more convenient.

GOOD WORK KANO!

Now "Smack that feed up!"

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Now I can finally bug the Hell out of people I haven't removed from my MS yet. And comment stupid statements.

4. I like the new feed. Thanks.

5. This makes things so much easier. This is one of the best updates to date. Everything is way faster and saves alot of useless jumping around time. It looks cleaner too. Thanks so much for this one. A+

6. looks good and keep informed >> thanks
    i like it ;) any luck on world boss chat feed ?

american-psycho.jpg