[FB] VC piggy bank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Miles

Miles Member

Hmmm why do you only get 1 in the piggy bank each refill instead of 2 on the second time round ??

Vulpine likes this.
  2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I believe those are the rules; each subsequent break you earn less in the piggy bank per FP spent. So don't break the first time until it hits 250 for sure.

Vulpine and Smack like this.
  3. Drummerist

Drummerist New Member

Anyone who didnt claim what they had in the Piggy bank by Monday night was robbed of the chance, raids are still ongoing so the piggy bank should have remained open until all end , fair enough stop the adding of the GF points at the official raid end but to remove the piggy bank earned GF points as early was robbing players of a chance to claim them. Some players also had the wrong idea they couldnt claim until 250 was gained. Very poor planning and execution, not fully thought out, make it clear how it all works including a warning to collect or lose them if its ever done again please.

Kirsten and Vulpine like this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We certainly will. We did post in the modal in game that the Piggy Bank would only be available "through Monday Nov 26th" as this started and ended as part of our Black Friday through Cyber Monday sales/offers. However I understand there were more than a few people who thought they would be able to cash it in after this time. If this comes back in the future we will likely include a countdown timer and/or language that is much more explicit.

5. Vulpine

Vulpine New Member

I want my pig back!