[VC] November 17th Update - Daily Reward Preference

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple of changes have been made to the Daily Reward in Viking Clan today.

Daily Reward Preference
    You can now specify what kind of Daily Reward you would like to receive. You have the option of choosing Random, Only Stamina or Only Energy. To set this head to your Daily Reward page and select your reward preference from the dropdown provided.

Collection Beyond Day 7
    The daily reward page will keep track of your current consecutive days played streak an no longer reset your rewards back to Day 1 if you do not collect on your 7th day. However, please note that your Day 8 reward is at the same reward level as Day 1 (ie: 10% energy / 5% stamina).

[​IMG]

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

3. Totally Awsome! A+ on this one. Let's see someone argue over this update LOL. Thanks

4. Maler

Maler Member

i guess it's safe to say : everyone will want stamina :) this is the best news for the day.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That's why I loaded the screen shot with Stamina cause I figured that was what everyone wanted to see ;)

6. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

YESSS!! I can get soo much energy now :D

7. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

idk smack, i think you're so super we should vote on making you super smack. or maybe ultra smack? uber smack?

8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

What a great change ....TY !!!

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ultra Uber Super Smack? I need to get government ID that says that!

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree... this is a fantastic update by Kano, especially for the apps that don't have stamina boosts at all... keep up the great work, Kano!

11. Jessica

Jessica Member

Is it just me or is something fishy going on with the daily reward? I checked yesterday when I woke up and it said I had 21 hours 47 minutes left for my next daily reward (which couldn't be right since I definitely didn't get my daily reward while I was asleep.) I checked again today when I woke up and it said 21 hours and 47 minutes again. I'm on day 58 and when I move my mouse over day 59 it says "available in -4 more days"

12. Maler

Maler Member

the daily reward comes every 22 hours for some time now :D
    then again, there could be someone else using your account when you're asleep.

13. which is a violation of the TOU

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  14. pappadoo1970

pappadoo1970 New Member

Nice. Any idea when the increase in stamina bonus per level increase will be put out for conversation?

15. Jessica

Jessica Member

I got my reward for today so seems to be working again and nice change. :)

16. Maler

Maler Member

Good answer :)

17. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Thank you! this works, I think this is one of your greatest ideas yet... It solves the stamina problem, WONDERFUL! TY KANO

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Glad you like it.

19. Anne Thorg

Anne Thorg New Member

Delighted that we can now select Stamina only - thank you! One small thing - the Daily Reward button on my VC home page has disappeared today. Any idea where it's gone to so I can collect?

20. Anne Thorg

Anne Thorg New Member

Okay, I see the thread about the bug.