[VC] August 26th Update - New Challenges and Gifting Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Couple of updates to Viking Clan today.

3 new Hunter Challenges have been released to:
    • Jotunheim
    • Alfheim
    • Nidavellir
    There was also a minor change to our gifting system.

First, for all of our networks the maximum # of gift sends per day has been increased to 50 per day. (Hi5 was already at 50 per day)

Second, for Facebook players you will notice we have reduced the # of clicks you must perform to send gifts. Previously it was a 2 step process to first pull up the Facebook Request dialog and then another click to actually send the gift. Now once you have selected your gift it will go straight to the FB Request where you can either directly send to a pre-selected player or choose players among your friend list.

Feedback and comments are always appreciated.

2. NoMau

NoMau Member

Finally some new challenges BUT the rewards suck. You could have at least given us 2 or 3 FP's

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

New challenges, sweet. And they are hunters, really sweet! I like the rewards.

@ NoMau You already have a 5% chance of a FP drop for every challenge and you really want to have FP rewards for completing them? That's quite greedy in my eyes. Kano is already very generous with FP's for loads of actions. Other game developers don't give out so many free FP.

4. NoMau

NoMau Member

Oh you're right, I totally forgot about the 2% (not 5%) chance of getting FP's. It's been way too long since I last played a hunter challenge :)

5. lol

2% chance for 5fp