Using multiple accounts to attack someone?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jersh, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Jersh

Jersh New Member

I am sure it is somewhere on the board, but as of yet i have been unable to find it. Simple question, is there a policy against someone creating multiple zombie slayer accounts and using them to harass a single player?

If so, please let me know. If not... well... i hope he will enjoy getting hit by the 25+ accounts i will make in spite of him.

-Jersh

2. from the terms of service at the bottom of the page

List of Things That Will Get Your Account Disabled

* Using more than one account.
    * Using any kind of bot, script, or automated method to play the game for you.
    * Making real-world threats or slander to any other player in the game.

3. Jersh

Jersh New Member

Why thank you, in that case i have someone i need to report. Do i post the names here, because i did not see a 'report abuse' button anywhere on the game.

4. Jersh

Jersh New Member

>.> guess the admins don't care much about their rules being broken huh....

5. Calder12

Calder12 Member

I think the admins care a great deal about most everything in this game. Keep in mind it's the weekend and they're people too!

Click Help at the top of your game and read the rules about contacting support. They're first in the list after the index.

If you're sure (and to be honest I have no idea how you could be on this case... but whatever) then contact support via this page: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact/8-game-support/5-zombie-slayer

Now this entire post and finding the info YOU needed took me less than 3 minutes. I guess you aren't that concerned about cheaters either if you couldn't put that much effort in yet found it necessary to slam the admin for not being here on a Saturday afternoon to hold your hand through the process.

For the record.
    Click Terms of Use
    Click Contact on the left of the page
    Click Zombie Slayer and you've found the support page.

But then even searching out the rule you wanted was too much work and someone else had to do it for you huh?

6. Jersh

Jersh New Member

Funny because the only thing about report ANYTHING on the help page in the game is

"Occasionally you will see a name or comment that crosses the line, if you do you should report it to the developer."

So sorry that i didnt realize that instead of the link u found being under the 'help' page, it was hidden under terms of use.

And the reason i am sure is that this guy was not very creative in usernames

"420 Angel" and "The 420 Angel" and he only attacked with his other account once he realized i had set up multiple ambushes against his other one... That should be enough evidence to at least raise an eyebrow and check some IP addresses..

So if you could get up off your high horse for a second and stop trying to paint me as the bad guy for reporting someone abusing the game..

And the reason i am impatient? oh i dunno maybe because he is STILL attacking me? maybe because I keep getting killed by someone abusing the rules? Yeah...sorry if i enjoy the game enough to get frustrated by losing 800 xp every time i am not safely hidden away in the hospital.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  7. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hi Jersh, we've banned the fake account.
    If anyone has conerns or issues about cheating in the game please contact support
    http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact/support with all of your available information.

thanks

Eric.

8. Jersh

Jersh New Member

Thank you very much Eric

9. Calder12

Calder12 Member

lol well most people that use multi's aren't quite that stupid.

Jerah it doesn't change the fact that you needed to be more patient regardless of the situation, saying the devs don't care is obviously not true and not taking the time to investigate for yourself doesn't really say a lot for you either.

I won't apologize for saying you came off as an ass. You asked a question, you got an answer and instead of taking a few minutes to figure it out for yourself you ask again, then leave it and whine the devs aren't moving fast enough for you.

Try Zynga if you want Customer Support. If you're lucky within 2 weeks you'll get an email saying to clear your cache and send them a screen shot.

Nice of you to say thank you to Eric, now a bigger man would apologize for being so ignorant to begin with.

10. lol Zynga,i sent him a message close to if not over a year ago,no response ever.

back on topic(not fully related to your post Calder12 but rather to jersh)

just because a name looks alike dont mean anything.

on myspace pirate clan me and the #3 ranked player had very similar(almost identical)names(he since changed his but not because of any game issue)

"Bloody Knuckles Reborn Evil Horns Of Steel Death" was his
    "BLOODY FISTED REBORN EVIL DEATH WILL CLAIM YOU" is mine.

also it could be someone trying to set up the player as well.

11. meanone

meanone New Member

I have been accused of using multiple accounts. But the fact that I live with multiple people and use a shared computer with other players has not been acknowledged. In a reply from Kano, my roommate was told that he could choose 1 account to play, completely disregarding the other INDIVIDUAL accounts being played in this home.

How, if at all, is it acceptable to ignore the fact multiple people can be using the same computer and Kano taking away their accounts?

12. S.III

S.III New Member

I hitlisted someone and not a second later I shit you not, I was hitlisted by another player instantly, its like the person was using a script and/or had multiple account windows open (i.e. firefox and IE) I reported it to kano but that persons account(s) are still active. Go figure.

13. sorry but that is proof of nothing.

14. i agree this is a problem.it should be 2 accounts per 1 computer as it can be a shared computer and the only one there.not fair at all when this is the case.

15. Hated

Hated Member

this is true, i let friends use my computer all the time, and many i have got addicted to this app..

but back to teh reson this thread was made,
    by the sounds of it 'Jersh' was at the hands of a faction or 2. its not odd for 25+ people to start attacking if you link is being shared among a large faction or 3..

now im wondering if the "fake" was a poor bloke in teh faction standing up for a friend, or really was a fake..

NOT SAYING ADMIN DID INCORRECT, but i hope that maulti attacks come hand in hand with factions,

Factions--- what did you guys think would happen? that there wouldnt be GANG ATTACKS???

16. My game name is "Warlock Tigerwolf" My girlfriend's game name is "Tigerwolf Witch"

There is a couple who go by "Hellboy" and "Hellgirl" As I understand it, the 420s are in the same house, but are two different players, T4A is married to 420 Angel, they chose similar names to signify being together as players.

Of course I might be wrong and everything I was told was just part of a cover story. who knows.

My apologies to the admin if they feel I've oversteped the rules. However since the OP was able to post player names, I assumed there was an exception for this post.

I am not slandering anyone, simply stating names I've seen in the game, to prove a point.

Few Problems with that:

A) IP trace works only so far as the modem. So there could be multiple computers in a household with multiple people. yet all of them will come back with the same IP trace. because they are all in the same physical location.

B)My home network consists of 1 Router, 1 Desktop, 1 Printer, 2 Laptops. Yet on my network, there is currently at this moment
    1) A computer running Windows 95
    2) A computer running Mac OS8
    3) A computer running Windows XP
    4) A computer running Windows Vista
    5) A computer running Windows 7
    6) A computer running Windows Server 2003
    7) A computer running Linux
    8) A computer running Mac OSX
    9) A laptop running Windows 7 HP
    10) A laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate.
    11) A Desktop running windows 7 Ultimate.
    12) A printer
    13) A Router.

I tinker into programing here and there, and I like to be able to test my software on different systems for debugging purposes. So do you think I would be able to use multiple accounts in ZS without being able to be proven to have multiple accounts? I think so, cookies would only get so far, that is of course assumng I don't expunge them instantly.

At the end of the day, I think the only way you can really prove multiple accounts, is to catch somebody confessing to it, on ZS where the Admin can do a quick sql search and find the comment for themselves.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010