[KanoPlay] upload a photo

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RedHeadFury327, Jan 12, 2016.

1. RedHeadFury327

RedHeadFury327 New Member

Can i please get some info on how to add a photo to KANOPLAY LCN (server1)I added gravatar pic on there but it didn't add it to the game.
    I see that it is an even split with about half the players who have a photo on there.
    Please help?
    TY,RedHeadFury:(o_O

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Found this as well>
    Once you have a Gravatar, make sure it's the same email you're using for Viking Clan. Once those emails are synced up, it will take a few moments for your new avatar to appear on Kano Play. It's that easy!

Think this is what looking for, hope helps

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As JADES found all you need to do is sign up for a Gravatar account with the same email address you used to sign up for Kano Play. If you don't know what that email is or are having trouble getting your image to appear, please contact Support. :)

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

what @JADES and @mi7ch both posted is correct. if you don't already have a gravatar account set up for your email address, it will take some time for the avatar to update in game, from what I recall. once the gravatar account is created, though, it should only take a few minutes for it to be updated in game. I know because I change mine every once in a while, and it normally updates pretty quickly (although it may not be immediate). it's really not too difficult to set up and change avatars, it's relatively intuitive and doesn't take too long to figure out, even if you're not a techie.

Nikita976 likes this.
  5. RedHeadFury327

RedHeadFury327 New Member

TYSVM

TYSVM

TYSVM