[All] Upkeep & Cleanup

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Thomas, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Couple Easily Implemented Ideas:

1. Can we sort items by Upkeep Cost so we can see what's costing us the most?

2. Allow us to be able to REMOVE or DELETE any item in our inventory even UN items with confirmation. I have a TON of low level weapons and junk that I would love to clear out because they will NEVER EVER BE used again and all it does is take up Database space on Kano's Server and make a 5 page eye sore for me.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

You can see how much something is costing you by going to your profile page and near the bottom is a multi-tabbed page that has Warriors, Weapons, Empire, Achievements. Click on the one you want and it will show your entire inventory under that heading and give you an option to sort based on Attack, Defense, Upkeep, or amount owned. Then you just go to your inventory tab and remove said items. The same place where you buy them.

3. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Thanks, but...
    This feature should be in the INVENTORY section not on the profile page which is weird...

I know you can remove items, but not all items and I want the ability to clear up items I no longer use. Not all items are remove-able.

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

My advice do not remove anything it does not hurt the game or the speed it anything things change in these games all the time getting rid of upkeep I can understand though take care if it once and be done with it kinda like cleaning out clan no longer playing.
    Just hover over the item and see if u are using it

Lasinagol likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

you can also look at your fight details and that'll give u a good idea what you're using.. but its a time consuming process,lol...

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

There is the Battle Tab when you are looking at your Profile...you hafta be wary of using the Battle Details because it doesn't show what you are using for defense...

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

very true... also u can go to the outbreaks and click on the item in question and it'll take you to it in your inventory and hover over the item as kirsten said and youll see if you are using it or not...
    i sell them off as soon as i finish the outbreak if not needed...

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I always try to keep the minimum to do adventures...saved my butt when the Raid Boss came out. I personally feel that you shouldn't get rid of anything unless it has an upkeep. Collector and artefact collection throughout the years of RPG's have instilled that and it shows where you have been and what you have done. I can tell what people started helping on the good bosses early off versus the people that started the calenders and when they came out with the older players.

Kirsten and RainSunGone like this.
  9. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

I'm down to just what I need to do for the current mission i'm working on.

Just trying to maximize my profits since my character doesn't reduce my Income time.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

not a horrible idea, especially if its a quick fix or add....if it would take away from other content then i say no no no lol....ive always removed things as they are no longer necessary so i dont see this as a huge problem but i suppose there are those that either dont think of it or dont have the time to stay on top of it the way i would

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would fit in this category.

12. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Can be added the "Remove all"

Jon Thomas likes this.
  13. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

With the crazy way kano has been doing crafts you may want to hold on to some items they may show up in later crafts.

Kirsten likes this.