Updates to Raid Bosses & Locations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Its not only about the number of your actions, more like how competitive are you in your own tier.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If so, I just looked at them (which both are full now for my tier) and 8th of 10 on both in total actions for my tier. So what gives?

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Something like this: if you have the most actions in your tier then you are Amazing,
    if you are in top 3 you have Great and so...

4. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Now wen have done and collect a bunch of bosses......... If not get to Amazing on it you will get a common drop what so ever..... Had 50-75 mil hits on some but still only get to Great and a common drop and whit this hits i have be top 2 on this bosses on hits .... And all that i have collect that i got Great on only have give a common.... That did not happen before this new pretty useless update on Raid Bosses. So sum on this is if not do at least to Amazing you will not get a Superior Drop. A new way for Kano to get us to spend more? I think so!!!!!

5. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

as you can see by the reactions to this post it has worked for kano, as they have drawn your attention away from the games real issues. the first thing kano should really do is employ a person that knows how to code correctly. as kamo are only renting the games, if they want to add more empires they have to pay more to the owners of the game,

the true facts are kano are not slow at developing they do not have the money to rent more features of the games.

kano are broke if it was not for mafia wars closing down kano would be gone by know.
    if I was working for kano I would be on the look out for new job just a bit of advice to you mitch

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So Kano rents the games lol I cannot even take you seriously, now

7. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

well as you may not know kano did not develop their games they are copies of the original mob wars . which they rent off the person who owns mob wars sorry I see you post a lot but most of your post are through lack of knowledge of the games you only post so many times to get the monthly most post award

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yes and no on this only if kano would up the energy given per level the lower tiers have a lower cost of healing when it comes to raids there levels come alot faster so there fore they get more energy easiers, i takes me a couple levels of free energy to make 1 lvl during raids so your asking for higher levels to have to purchase more refills for healing, the stamina i could get sorta but then you need to make the rewards tiered also then since after the promised 4 supers. So if you forcing others to do more than some then those people should get a super and the lower total actions should get a common no matter the tiers

9. Kirsten

Yes I am aware but Kano has three other games, and the sun does not rise or set on LCN, besides there are a number of mob war style games out there in internet land, so sorry but renting a game, still cannot take you seriously, they are not renting any game. if that was your attempt at sarcasm , it failed . Oh and BTW there is no top poster of the month, so I guess you might be lacking in some areas of expertise :p,

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  10. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

it so funny , that the person has the most to say in the forum,
    4,050 has the least knowledge of kano games , kano pay a 3rd party so they can have their games code s.ie the person that developed mob war

11. Kirsten

and you have been playing kano games for how long. this thread is about all 4 games, not just one and I doubt they send a rent check to anyone other than their landlord unless they own the property that their company is located on. You sound like some ex mafia war player like some other one who insisted Kano was involved in a lawsuit over Mafia wars and with Zynga, lol now go play with your toys and don't be jealous :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

so you are saying kano do not pay any thing for the games, you are saying that david maestri it not collecting a fee , from kano

if that is true then kano are infringing copy rite according you .

but the real facts are kano would not do such a thing because kano are paying for the use of the mobwars code,
    i am very sorry that I have burst your bubble , in that fantastic world you are living in , like I said anyone can post the amount of times you have , but I have seen your post and most of them, are just a few words of dribble, with no importance to the game

13. Kirsten

I am truly sorry that your world revolves around a game and that someone pays rent for and even if such a thing were true, what does it have to do with the thread ?? you went off topic I found it funny and commented on that point, and you felt the need to make a mountain out of a mole hill, lol but do carry on, this way on Monday Mitch has some posts to delete :)

14. harry

harry New Member

Better Clarity Around Raid Rewards
    The rewards for the Raid Event are rightly sought after for their power and rarity, but the process of actually bagging yourself an item or a sweet Superior can sometimes be fuzzy. Currently in the Raids if have have over 2,000 minimum actions (1,000 of those being healing actions) you have a chance at a drop, and potentially a Superior. But what kind of chance?

Starting with the next Viking Clan Raid Event on September 8th, we’re changing the “minimum actions complete” on the Raid Boss banner to better indicate your chance of getting a drop. You will see something like: "unlikely", "likely", or "very likely". Note that nothing in life is guaranteed as the saying goes, but you will now see a more direct relation between the effort you put into a Raid and the likelihood of getting the loot you were chasing. Keep in mind that other players surpassing you in actions can reduce your chances, so check back on old raids to keep your luck strong.

Is that a joke Great would suggest a high percentage of superiors instead of less that 10 percent as i am getting , seriously your so called clarification is pathetic. Put percentages or a range of percentages. instead of meaningless crap like great , very good etc

15. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Smoke and mirrors thats all this update is it mean nothing useless as tits on a bull!

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Can't agree with this more. It basically looks like lipstick on a pig to me. This is why I don't focus on raids.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At least tits on a bull are more useful.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  18. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Okay, if they are "renting" why do they have a need for a "Senior Software Development Engineer - Games Team" on their career pages?

19. tom tiddles

tom tiddles New Member

you can put any title you want that will make a company look more professional , but then again I really would not, think he would like the title RENT BOY WOULD you, there are loads of ordinary jobs these day , with big names to them, just to make the employees feel more important than they really are

20. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

OH GOd! And here i thought i was important you bastard you spoiled it for me!

Kirsten likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.