[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

You are another blamer it does not take playing all day WE have lives don't you? Who sits playing a game you learn strategy and play with intensity your game is very simple ours was more complex. We'd like to see more complexity we are all writing STAFF here and they are loads of help and love having us thanks even if you don't.

Don't throw your accusations at me; my brother got cut off and played one game here that's not fair who set up that sick rule?

2. [SIKU] KillerK

Lady you reach so far you fell off the cliff.

During war with other clans each of which is well up to 100 and secondary clans called allies we all fight around the clock.

Are you insane what bible do you read and who are you to judge what you do not know.

Wrong I am a hand player and highly respected in Mafia Wars and by the honest players here who I have enjoyed getting to know.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  3. [SIKU] KillerK

Loot Lady has never been approved by Zynga and is not our mantra for Mafia Wars.

Do not speak of what you do not know how is it when anyone here coming in makes a statement you people insult, accuse, and slander.

Silly people get a life; real people do not sit on their rumps around the clock to build power accounts--it takes some intellect and learning strategy why else play a game!

The Gab 03 likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have heard all about you , enough said from your precious mafia war players .

Killa Queen likes this.
  5. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

How am I the one making accusations when you admitted to playing on other peoples accounts, that is cheating plain and simple.

6. [SIKU] KillerK

No I did not I said during WAR our Administration makes time levels so the enemy is fought around the clock.

Kind of like a job that's the only time we play around the clock no one with intellect needs to or needs whatever you call it exploits, cheats who ever heard of such rubbish!!

7. [SIKU] KillerK

It means playing with the other TAG members on a schedule kind of like you who work hourly at a factory....

8. [SIKU] KillerK

If you mean CHIMPIN he attempted to hit me on MW but he has a bloated account or GAMER which I showed him (you do not hit someone during sleep it's called being a coward) I killed him several times.

In our game building ATTACK supersedes level number and this is intellectual strategy you put your power first your gaming points second. You are receiving KILLERS first they are the highest level of play in our old game and the GAMERS will follow us where we go and we are here regardless of any insults, threats, or further attacks. I will be leaving MW with over 65,000 EARNED attack points so stop throwing your trash in my front yard!

9. Friendly Fire

You said and I quote
    That you took over killing for other player so that they could live their lives.

Now you are trying to backtrack

Rampage Casini and Kirsten like this.
  10. [SIKU] KillerK

Mitch,

I'd like to defer to what I've written to Administration regarding your game and now our game.

We are here for the right reasons--loss of a game do you see what this vindictive hatred will do to your game. Essentially you have players who are forthright and good at strategy EXPERIENCED in a similar game who can play this game. And your original platform just does not like it. As you know I offered your Developer any help that might be needed in knowing the nuances, likes and dislikes we had on Mafia Wars. Further you would know I do not play illegally as I have asked my account be checked for defects from week one.

I know I am as clean as a newborn but the haters on this forum are not going to accept what you know you have and will have a HUGE number of GREAT people coming to play your game. Why? Due to a cutthroat developer and company ripping us off.

We would not be here for any other reason BUT WE COME in NUMBER and with great experience. Thank you for having us here we are going nowhere and for the haters I am now going to play both games as time is short we are having some great last week EVENTS at Mafia Wars.

Have a nice day folks good day!

The Gab 03 likes this.
  11. Friendly Fire

And therein lies the problem, too many players coming in and trying to or wanting to make changes to this game. I am sorry MW got closed but this isn't that game and we don't want it to become that game.

12. [SIKU] KillerK

Buddy,

I see you do not have MAFIA WARS with tags on here perhaps it's not allowed. You have no clue but every other MW players here knows exactly of what I write; first it is LEGAL and second I do not need to backtrack I have a CLEAN account on MW and earned it just like I am earning my account here.

Sorry you do not like it or us but WE ARE HERE TO STAY take it to Zynga if you want it changed BUT and I do not defer WE no longer trust Zynga. We no longer care if they keep our game up we do not TRUST them and honest players like me are HERE and are coming so kill us with kindness if you want to kill.

Have a great day!

13. [SIKU] KillerK

The GAME had to change; Mitch posted that in the first 30 days the playing platform DOUBLED it is due to numbers alone I estimate in the first 30 days they only had 1% of our playing force and I have tried to help for a platform designed for 10,000 will need to modify on many levels to accept many times that original platform in number.

Meaning I WANT A LEGAL game too I did not come here for more Zynga manure we are on the same page we are not the enemy Zynga is. But we are here don't make obstacles for a group of people who are dedicated great people!

14. [SIKU] KillerK

Further Administration here knows I have NOTHING to hide I have tried to take myself off forums where people in small numbers show aversion straight to the people running the game to help assimilate our numbers. We are grateful for what we have found is a similar game to the game we love. That is why we chose MOB LCN; a few have gone to regular MOB because they allow regeneration of stamina and other skills upon leveling as our game did. But it appears this is the GAME of choice. My 4 to 5,000 FRIENDS are told to come here--and their friends will follow that's how it is happening.

I wish you would realize the people who do break games are few in numbers and are not on public forums. Trust me they do not even know strategy they emphasize other aspects that are illegal and are not respected by any of us either.

Administration is doing what they can and advised all of us of the same. That is enough for my vote.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  15. [SIKU] KillerK

I do understand but do not blame us.

The ones here EARLY are honest and forthright--you will see that as the process continues. They all have a right to replace their game and numbers change the platform you cannot blame single players for this change but be grateful that some of us are trying to do our best to help Administration here understand our former game.

We are not your enemy a criminal act should be sanctioned. Whether on the street or a game.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  16. Friendly Fire

The game did not have to change at all

I have no problem with 99% of the players who have come over and have welcomed them, I have no problem with them spending money, it keeps the servers running.

I do have a problem with new players insulting and goading established players in world chat, I do have problems with them coming on and demanding changes. I do have problems with the increased amount of cheating and glitching that these new players have bought with them (this has been well documented and can't be denied). I do have problems with the special treatment that new players are getting.

17. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

I would imagine so. When Kano heard that Mafia Wars ( Zynga ) was closing the game and turning their back on
    Hi there, when I migrated from MWs to here around 5 weeks ago (
    Your User Id: 10203773534883934

Joined 51 days, 20 hours ago )
    , I did get a reward, but not like what was mentioned above, I got around 25 or 50 Favor Points, and now I'm Level: 379Protected, don't know where you got your info from, but it does seem iratating if it is true, yo! ;)

18. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

I never spend, it's only a game, not real life, yo! ;)

19. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

Geez, you're not the brightest crayon in the box, hey? You're rather ignorant if you think that MW Loot Lady was not involved with Zynga. You seem to like research, please go do some meaningful research and stop harassing the people here on LCN.

As for not knowing anything about MW, please, I played it for 7 years and happily quit when they posted the sundown notice - it was a redundant dinosaur that should have been mothballed when Demon took over.

It's people like you that come in here with your know-it-all attitude and ideas of how you can make THIS game better that are making it bad for the rest of us. My god, no wonder these higher level players here are so ticked off with MW players.

Please do us all a favour and give it a rest!

20. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

You are gonna be a hearing more with your manner of speaking, relax yo! ;)