[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

So that explains how a player under the 60 day protection had reached level 2000 with a mob off 1941.

Wolf Spirit and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It explains a lot of things, things I doubt Kano has even cracked the surface about, Yet I saw it happening . Why do we see things before Kano does, because we actually play the games.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

this is messed up i almost quit cause a 40 day account can beat a lvl 9000 that has played faithfully for 1900 days all the shit ive done challenges etc, all the rewards for time effort means jack now, the skill points need rethought and there should be noway anyone 1/3rd the lvl and a new account should be able I dont care what they spend, our time we put in should play a huge part of our fight due to the experience we have had over the years. Kano you are making a mockery of your upper levels and everytime you turn around you do the opposite to please us and more and more leave as time goes on.

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

totally unfair this needs fixed asap or your going lose your old players fast

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  5. donzer

donzer Member

think its time to play and spend somewhere else

6. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

I'm laughing so hard here because I've said all along Kano have deep pockets & that they encourage cheating just as long as you pay your dues & well here it is in black & white...oh sorry Kano is that egg on your faces or bird keeeerrraaaaaaaaaaaap!

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well after some consideration I am opening this thread back up.

Feel free to voice your opinions about Kano, this glitch, or what have you. Please refer back to my previous responses if you have any questions.

8. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

What a damn shambles this has turned into - Long time players are royally teed off - loyally obviously counts for little anymore - we all spend, be it time or money and some plenty of both - I doubt there is an easy fix - but it needs to be addressed pdq - we won't have a game at this rate :(

Rhenkle1 and Mary Lou like this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is being fixed as I mentioned in my very first post. These rewards started being removed yesterday along with everything these accounts got from it. If that doesn't repair it, they will be frozen.

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I did read your post Mitch - but I can't agree with you that the damage is minimal - the whole structure of the game has become unbalanced - the people who have played for years to attain their levels be they high or low have been supplanted in a matter of weeks - how do you begin to address this - it's not a gripe about incomers who have by and large been welcomed and helped along by a great many of us - I agree that the cash input is good for the game - but I feel someone took their eye off the ball big time to allow this to happen - good luck with the fix - I don't envy you your task ongoing

11. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

If they violated the TOS, shouldn't their Accounts be permanently frozen? I'm not really sure what there is to "fix" here (besides the glitch itself) - if you cheated, then your Account should be permanently frozen! Why even bother with trying to sort out the benefits they received legitimately versus those received through a glitch? If they cheated, I simply do not want them in the game (and I would hope Kano wouldn't want anyone who cheated to be a part of their game either). You're basically telling them it's ok to cheat, but if you get caught, we will attempt to remove anything you might have exploited from us as you continue playing the game. That's like a bank allowing an employee to keep their job after they were caught robbing the place..

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  12. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

i gotta say kano cant win either way on this but u guys should of offered same to everyone that there will suffice a class action alone and all that needs is several upset asset owners. best way to fix this offer everyone chance to buy like they did, not that many of us can afford it anyways lol

The Gab 03 likes this.
  13. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Was it really after consideration or because all the higher ups blew up in world chat to have the discussion there instead of here?

14. Zero Cool

Zero Cool New Member

I feel the same way. glad us old timers are saying whats on our mind.

The Gab 03 and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. Zero Cool

Zero Cool New Member

the only way to fix it is to give us 8 quad and max weapons and tons of gf points like they got. Unless they r banned and have to re-start legit. only way to be fair.

16. allen317

allen317 New Member

Earlier this morning our developers closed down the “Referrals and Rewards” program that was being offered to some players. Thanks to reports we’ve been getting, we became aware of a potential exploit in the system and took actions to minimize the damage for the short term.

That system will remain inactive until we figure out the cause of the problem and fix that up. We’ve also identified a limited number of accounts (under 10) that have been affected by this to a large extent. Unfortunately, though some players did report the issue and didn’t take advantage of it, others used the feature as it wasn’t intended, and have created situations on their accounts that could cause database problems and instability in the game...................just get rid of them........im a newbie, i believe in fair play,,,im not asking for special priviliges...........treat everyone the same.........it there are "bad apples" get rid of them..........I really like it here, not having to deal with people using scripts and im actually spending some money here..........I have not attacked anyone out of my level range.ive been mad at people that put me on hitlist or punch lol........and even attacked a few from the hitlisters, but ive lost all of them .......except for 1 :p............keep up the good work, keep the old timers happy and get rid of the cheaters, period, no bad apples allowed ..........hugs and salutes to all that play right, even the hitlisters and punchers " your`s is coming " lol

17. Ceathing Bad Kitty

Ceathing Bad Kitty New Member

This Information is incorrect !!

The Gab 03 likes this.
  18. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Hi Mitch and fellow players,

I as a player transitioning in did not know of this program.

It saddens me, and I have not posted since early on when Mitch welcomed those of us veterans of eight years losing a game we love. We came to stay--perhaps it was not first choice, nor if MOB LCN is your first choice would you want to wake up one day to find that in a month it was shutting down for no reason.

It is illegal or against TOS by Zynga to use Demon a software program. I am a proud veteran player in a top 10 fighting clan via the statistics (we had well over 10,000 tags and 7 million players) who played by TOS. Yes because I spent years evolving the fighter account which I love and will carry with me--the energy, the friends made around the world, all of this is the significant part of the game we are losing.

We are not congregated and am sure you will see come June 7th far greater impact then those of us who had enough respect to come in early and test the game (first 24 to 48 hours) to see if this game was for us. It was so our literal TAGS or as you call them syndicates were uses alerting veteran players here we were coming in--I do understand the playing platform was fairly stable at 10,000 players for several years and that in the first 30 days when only 1 to 3% of us came over the playing platform doubled.

That means the developer and staff are overwhelmed with attempting to give so many coming in adequate fight lists; on our old game we had constant rotating lists regular and attack lists, family and rivals. For Killers who are at the top of the list in our old game rotation of kills is highly important. I have asked for better fight lists and received the same in a short time! This means your developer and staff are working hard to help ALL HERE not just new players who are not new to this type game.

Yes there are great similarities or your developer at MOB LCN would not have taken Zynga to court in 2009 WINNING against copyright infringements. I would think now knowing that millions could be playing daily they are more then working 24/7 so that all can enjoy this game.

I have played by hand my entire MW career and never would use software. Why play a game if my hand is not doing the work, and my intellect not performing strategy. I can only hope that the comments made are due to change not direct attacks on folks who were dedicated and loving of their game (just like you profess to be) and are suffering enough that the big guns are running last week events and making memorial aviatars and so forth to carry the friendships made on into infinity.

I would say our dedication and love for a game is just as great as anyone here. I never played games; unfortunately I am a professional nurse injured with several intractable pain syndromes that have progressed to Central Pain which can kill me. The silly game MW I played one day figuring maybe it would defer some of what I suffer. It evolved into an eight year dedication, a family of friends around the world who were so kind and loving that when my middle daughter was killed in a MVA almost 5 years ago they remembered on my birthday to wish me well; over 2,000 facebook messages, songs, and thoughts were left in love including my enemy guns and clans who showed respect.

It's just a game....No its not just a game. Like any business this company should make money and have a right to do so to keep the game growing, to encourage change and pay staff who are there for us. We never had staff like this at Zynga I can commend this group of folks 100% for their in put and support.

I have also started making new friends here, chatting, and adding them to facebook. When I was hitlisted which on our old game would cost you a tag and make you a mark (here it is the game and used to play this game) I added those higher level players to my MOB for in short I had the same power and ability and have not lost the ability to strategically fight and win. There are no tricks to being a Killer or Fighter; it is innate and can be secured in battle with other like minded guns or soldiers.

I ask the players of MOB LCN to realize that many did not like MW and found a home here first. MW was a fast moving challenging game and cold hearted to many who left early on no one liked the kind of heat that white tags caused. But regardless we are all adults or should be depending on age requirements here and have lives and sorrows, happy and sad times in this world. This game can encourage friendships and fair play as you feel it has with players coming in experienced in the same mindset that brought you to MOB LCN.

Thanks for having us; we hope everyone can play together and continue to find this fun and challenging game a partnership not a battle within...

Barb, The Gab 03 and Kimbella like this.
  19. David Rhodes

David Rhodes New Member

1 extra challenge to help get workshop items, to pick up ones we have past! Is this subject okay?

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Even if there were millions of players which we know there were not , any numbers were and are inflated by the many mini's and Kamis, which are just different words for Alts. Also this game owned by Kano had nothing to do with any lawsuit, yet you continue to bring that up, what that has to do with anything is not important.

robbin gordon and S E T H like this.