[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

another tomb of words. will you just STOP ALREADY ?????????????????? YES, YOU GET THIS MONTHS PRIZE FOR MOST USELESS WHINING POSTS OF ALL TIME, OK ??

No Nuts 4u, Zoe Bell, Kirsten and 2 others like this.
  2. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Hi Naughty,

I had problems with my account so had to contact them. That is all I have never played a game other then the way it is offered.

3. i wasnt talking about in world chat

No Nuts 4u and Zoe Bell like this.
  4. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Robbin,

I would then take that link straight to ADMINISTRATION so no player here suffers this illegal activity. I am sure all of the honest MW players now MOB LCN would agree.

5. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

already done... and there is already a thread posted about it here in the forums, with screenshots. next.

naughty but nic3 and No Nuts 4u like this.
  6. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

You do understand no one actually cares lol. That this is Mobwars Lcn yeah?
    I don't come on here trying to impress people with my stats or nonsense...If you've gotta tell people about it it ain't that good eh!

7. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

Myself too i have alot of respect for all u fellow players who play fairly and Joe is great player he kicked my butt for yrs purely by fast decisive game play so i learnt the painful hard way not to fight him too much then, they was great times but u should never disrespect just anyone on here unless u have good proof KillerK if u knew him u would know he doesn't cheat or use a scam account ever, Kano unfairly banned him from WC cos he is very quick witted and sharp with his words he actually brought many people together in WC which Kano should of noted this can only do good for the game. You guys need to stop playing god like that even if words are just tongue in cheek humour its gonna only give u bad repercussions in the end like it will for KillerK...... ;D

The Gab 03 and naughty but nic3 like this.
  8. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

they are just purely types of distasters a punch can cause to a face which would be a knuckle sandwich when u punch them loool
    i think it went over ure head seppo bro hehehe lol ;D

9. Fearless Walker

Fearless Walker New Member

I had gladly participated in this open forum with my views and subsequently those views were removed, even though there was nothing wrong with my post. So as of then, these forums are a joke.

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

https://www.facebook.com/mwlists/ wth kano you need to be more active right here is a facebook page basically flat out in our face saying they are working on scripts and what not, now Kano this is a very upsetting time, due to recent error and glitch they got it screwed us, now we are seeing this and proof all the cheats they used in there platform and the balls to flat out make a page and put it out there they working on a script as you see these players was constantly cheating and making thee own scripts so now you will really need to prove to the loyal players out here this stuff will not be tolerated at all. You will need to up your game and better assure us that there is no abuse cheating or what not going on or it wont be long this game will die like theres .

The Gab 03 and No Nuts 4u like this.
  11. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    When us loyal and dedicated players started we couldnt even join battle arena till we were level 750 the new ones have it way too easy now

The Gab 03 likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Mob Wars Spreadsheet Hosting
    October 14, 2015 ยท
    HOPPER not loading? Remove it from your browser and add it again. Requires HOPPER Loader V1.9

Also fixed RivalBee Loader 1.11

**SAVE** your bucket ID and Passcode & Username - When you remove it so goes your settings !!

**Don't Forget ** The more HOPPER's you run on a bucket the faster the ICE checks and the more GREEN on your bucket page !! **
    wow really now i took time to read your game Kano is gone to the cheaters please fix

13. JoDy

JoDy New Member

They have NOT made a script for LCN or for Mob Wars either, if you want to check - go to mwlists.com and log in with fb or make a new login, all scripts are for mafia wars only.

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You mean>>They have NOT made a script for LCN "YET"

15. JoDy

JoDy New Member

If they do, I will tell Kano right away - I am one of those new players and find LCN very relaxing and enjoy learning the game. I like the no scripts here :)

ivar b jansen, Kimbella and Kirsten like this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I just want to clarify something in here, forums are used for discussion but posting links for ease of access to things like this should not be made public like this. I'd suggest contacting support with any info related to this issue. Link to support> http://support.kanoapps.com/

Kimbella and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Maybe you said something that violated the TOS. I did not see your post but that would be my assumption, and in case ya posted someone's game link or mentioned their game name or level that is not allowed either .

18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I probably missed something along the way lately: What is the recent glitch and did kano fix it?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Some people (less than 10)were getting some excess stamina, energy and FP from a referral program. We stopped the program and froze the accounts that were abusing the exploit.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes they were making their own, I was on a Page , it has been closed down cause the admin got banned, but it was a Page used for Mafia wars, with all the info needed for those players , the page was then made into a LCN help page, I had been invited to be an admin so saw the all comments on it , if anyone asked they were told there was no script for LCN, but people kept asking . I did not see any evidence of anyone there making a script but I doubt I would have as I told them I would report them.