Upcoming Battle Arena Changes Effective Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This will be very interesting to see. I won't be able to play in the next 2 arenas after the Vikings one next week, so I'll be able to see the feedback before deciding if I want to join them anymore.

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Ok so how do we know if we already checked one we attacked?

For instance. Currently I usually get a range of about 15 slayers that cycle the refresh button already stinks. So I could very well end up wasting a ton of stam on the same several accounts looking for ones that give good xp and don't kill my health or have a nice health reward or whatever each slayer is looking for. I won't know if I've checked an account or not already.

This to me sounds like it would really hurt the ones with low stam.

So will there be like FW where there is attacks against or something so we can see if we have already checked an account?

3. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

Good idea, now it will be a little easier. Hate getting teamed up on.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. ben

ben Active Member

the search was a bad ideal from start glad now it will not be there ... far as of knowing targets i go by there kill reward and them are the ones i will save ... far as others i will kill and move on to the next one ... the more you fight the better chance you have to make it up the ranks ...

5. Samiam Fourever

Samiam Fourever New Member

one thing, the fortitude bar in zs your removing.. never understood it, what did it mean??

def think lowering level for entry will make it fun for lower level players.. I know it seemed like it took me forever to be able to play

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

And when others are attacking you they are still anonymus? How do you know who to attack back to protect yourself?

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

you still have your feed ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'm sure it will be a little confusing at first, but i'm looking forward to the changes as well

Kirsten likes this.
  9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i can't tell you how many kills i've had sniped, i hope the slider increase towards the end will help some

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Justgiver

Justgiver Member

I do not like the fact that I will be beating up on my friends......

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

so don't play :p

12. Justgiver

Justgiver Member

I don't plan to. One more BA left to try to win it.

13. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I'm not too sure how well this will work, but I guess we'll see... I guess that the change to generic names will prevent groups chatting about targets from being able to take out one player. I do think that will weight the arena, even more, to the higher level players though.

14. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

This is a good thing for those that are attacking, but not for those being attacked. Because if your trying to get your 100 or so attacks done, so your have a chance for a rewards. There has been times I hit the wrong person and then they attack me and I am dead within some minutes. Other times I am able to live for a hour or so. So I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It can't be worse than the way it works now. You can be dead in minutes now, so you can't die much faster with the new changes. Hopefully, players will be able to last a little longer, but we'll see.

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Finally! One armada's reign of 50 straight arena victories will no longer continue. Although I'm sure they'll still win one on occasion...

17. Chris Liotta

Chris Liotta New Member

Why should there be a way to save targets anyway? There isn't any way to do it in the regular gameplay...... I do think that anything that makes it difficult or impossible for "teams" to gang up on one player at a time is a good thing however, and sorely needed in the arena.... someone attacks you, you fight back, but within 5 seconds there's 5 people attacking you, and even if you're stronger than each individually you cannot withstand 5 or 6 on one and have to defend....and then the team does that to the next person, and the next, etc...

18. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i'm sorry to say but it'll pretty much still be the same people in the top 20, why u ask, because the spenders will have the most attacks and kills like they always have,just sayin ;)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well this is just the beginning and no it may not stop the strongest players from winning and or ranking well, but it shouldn't what it is gonna do is stop agreements before hand to decide who will win, and if all you can get in is 100 attacks, lol then that won't do ya much good,this change is just the first and will hopefully make it the bloodbath it should have been in the first place.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    RainSunGone likes this.
  20. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Sounds like a good improvement. Not a steady arena player, as it depends when its start and if I have the time to play.

Kirsten likes this.