Unused Weapons & Warriors

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rbutchie, Jun 3, 2010.

1. rbutchie

rbutchie New Member

I have a question for you higher level players---------I have a lot of weapons like Njord Hooks that don't get used but eat up 20 million coins per day----per weapon (upkeep)-------Is there any reason to keep more than 10 of these things?? (for adventures and such)

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

I believe the upkeep on items was changed the Njord Hook upkeep is only 44000 coins now. As for how many is needed, think you just need 1 for the
    Duel the Great Njord adventure. so no you don't need 20

3. If its of any use - I 'sold' all my earlier weapons that cost an upkeep and bought the highest possible weapon available - I have done this throughout the achievements. when you get to the higher att/def weapons they may be worth holding on to,

4. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i had sold all my useless weapons and then they changed the game. i had to do a lot of adventures over so i had the required drops to continue advancing. now i keep 10 to 20 of each in case they change the game again. just keep adding to your empire and eventually you'll be making enough that it wont bother you to keep paying out money for the useless. like relatives.