Unused item sales

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zombiefried, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I wish there was a system set up that would allow for items I no longer need, including those I purchased, to be "sold." If they were sold back for coins I think this would be best. It would allow players several advantages. The coins could be used for bounties, rule, and the maintenance of items players have for protection or attacks. Or Kano could run a "store." There could be a surcharge, as when you sell back items you purchased. Plus it could be prorated to allow the new players a chance at items as well. This I think would lead to more FP sales, as players would use coins to purchase the items for sale.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

ok I am pretty well crafted but I have 0 items bought with fp even close to being off my item list, I think I am misunderstanding this

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been brought up so many times, I could really care less but the DEV'S are still working on "artifact crafting" which will take care of this problem eventually.

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol i havent hear nothing about that in hmmm i forget how long lol im just racking up the post count

5. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

It isn't about items your bought with coins as those can be sold back. This would be for boss drops, calendar items, challenge items, and whatever you have but don't use due the items low stats.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Again Jades is correct. And the artifact crafting would resolve this issue. So get onto Kano like we all have been doing with the crafting issue. Selling back items like you want to do and having a younger player be able to purchase said item at a lower rate like a hand me down is not an option in any game. Bad idea because alts can create havoc with hand me down items easily.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just remove them from your inventory, if they are removable,but ya never know if later on ya might need something. So I will keep everything,not a big deal for me having them.

Jon Ward likes this.
  8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Never remove anything from your inventory except for items that have upkeep. I learned that lesson the hard way years ago hoping to get my pages to load faster. You never know when KANO will decide to use something for crafting. :)

Chasity, Jon Ward and Kirsten like this.