unstar an idea

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by neill1990, Mar 19, 2013.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so i think the title basicly says it and not much detail is needed here. curintly the rateing systme alows you to vote but doesnt alow you to unvote. i am pretty sure most of the people on the forums agree that they want to unrate a thread or 2 because of an understanding and jumping to conclusion. so why not have an option to put lets say 0 stars to unrate it

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

you can always change your vote

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You rated this thread a 1/10
    You rated this thread a 10/10

4. neill1990

ya but that will either raise or lower the idea points and sometimes i feel like i dont want to have my vote there anymore

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just go play your games , you want the strangest things lol you make me laugh ya silly thing :):) and that is not me being nasty , just amused by you alot of the time .

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

SSO's pretty much spot on here, although the rating system itself is actually a third-party plug-in. Either way, unfortunately there isn't an easy fix for this, although I can appreciate changing your mind on a vote.

7. neill1990

alright and thank you linda i think lol. so ill consider this a closed thread then if it is a hard thing to fix

can somebody post how to close a thread so i dont have to have everybody else do it every time. or can only a mod or admin close a thread?