Unfair Battle Arena Start Time !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jonathan Hurley, Aug 20, 2012.

1. As with VC this will be unfair to any european players as it starts in the middle of the night. Why cant you or dont you start these at a more reasonable time for most players ? ie: 12.00 PDT ? (which equates to 7.00 PM GMT & 8.00 PM CET) Giving more players more time to play the areana's ?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Just like your thread in VC here's the answer you will receive.

The times are rotating every arena.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

where have u been? there has been numerous start times...some very close to the examples u gave.

4. alka

alka Banned

Our best start time is 8pm. All the other times are crap and suit the States as I've pointed out on many occasions.
    I've just been knocked out in FB at "Your Rank is 173!". I hardly played because the start time was early hours of this morning.
    I was lucky alive when I logged on this morning in FB.
    Attacks 928
    Kills 2
    Wins 844
    Losses 625

Given a decent start time I could have got early kills instead of having to look for scraps and had a better finish.

It would be interesting to see what part of the World all the winners of the Arena's play in and what time the Arena's started. I'm sure the guys in Europe would have valid points about start times then!!

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is interesting... my best finish was a start time that was inconvenient for me, and I was inactive and out of defensive stance for the first 6 hours or so of an arena... in my experience, trying to get early kills does not pay off in the final standings, although I'm sure individual builds have something to do with this...

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I wonder where most Kanos players are from?

7. clubber

clubber Member

We need a public pool to see how many US/EU/AE/ETC/JPG players are there.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

9. The Codfater

The Codfater New Member

I asked at the start of BA3 why the timings were not rotating massively and seemed to favor U.S players and was told that while BA is being tested in BETA the devs need to be at work to keep an eye on things

10. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

This last round was a late start for me, started at 10pm and i live in California, i think each round should rotated on a 2 or 4 hour gap, the next round starts at 10am for me but the next round after that should start at either 12pm or 2pm, and the round after that will be either 2pm or 4pm, this way start times will be fair for everyone across the globe as it rotates with each round

That's just my opinion

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is never gonna suit everyone all the time, between the day of the week or the time of the day, someone is always gonna have an issue, if it is not a workday it is a weekend, just gotta roll with it .