[ZS] underage players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Jul 7, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

hi everyone...

i dont know how the rules are but lately i seen younger and younger kidds playing this game and when they ruin it for the paying customers i think its time kano take action. ther has to be a way to register to the game in a way you prove your 18 or over. the kids these days knows how easy it is to make a new fb account, and keep coming back.

just my 2 cents worth

Brian Larsen a.k.a the funnyman

Dale Barrie and Tony Montana like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for sharing your concern around this with us. :)

The way this works is that if a player is underage and plays out games then we take it as this player has their parent's permission to use the app. The only way this can be reversed is if that player's parent(s) contact us and say that they do not give permission for their child to play the app.

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Hmm ok.

Why can't we curse in wc? I say sh** all the time. Probably shouldn't but it's what you say when you miss that 35T bounty that just went up due to a not working refresh or a jumpy button.

All my life that was considered one of the minor cuss words yet you get put in time out for it. Yet can say the primo ones.

Heck kids today, their teachers use it in the classroom o_O

And most of the kids with AHEM parental consent to use the site, have been playing GTA5 so it's not like sh!! its a big deal.

Just curious......

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You can always use "chit" LOL, BTW dick and pussy are fine as well, if used proper manner, no clue what's proper manner is though.

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of trying to say ALT in world chat the other day. I got a 5 min chat ban for using obscenities??

Xtina and Kirsten like this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Try ALTernator next time? Maybe

funnyman likes this.
  7. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I personally think as it is an 18+ game regardless of kids or not we should be allowed to curse or be sexual if its in a fun manner eg "Fuck i missed that hl kill, or "you coming for sexy time later?" things like that are funny and no one except people with sticks up their arse's mind that. However if u go all out calling someone a gay black nonce or something then that's when they crossed the line as stated in the ToS u cant say racist or discriminant things at all and frankly you shouldn't any way in my opinion as its rude as heck

Just my opinion like if u agree peeps

funnyman and Xtina like this.
  8. Dale Barrie

Parents need to be more vigilant of their kids online as all though its a game this game is a scary place, people are stalked on real life FBs over killing someone in this game, they are threatened in real life by death, or physical harm, pretty girls are sexually stalked for harmless flirting and then have to be cautious who may track them down or even have to block people for sending them explicit and unwanted pics. Its the world we live in so maybe Kano could help by making us PROVE our age to play and disallow any under 18's purely for the harassment side of online gaming

funnyman and Tony Montana like this.
  9. Xtina

Xtina Member

I told someone in word chat that they needed to make an appointment with their therapist and got stinking time out... really therapist b/c if you break it down it's the rapist... Just madness. I agree with what Alter said, kids play worse games COD, GTA and it's F this and F that and even tv has stronger language than what's allowed in this game. It's just silly. At least we can say Cooter now. Small victories lol

AlterEgoT, funnyman and Dale Barrie like this.
  10. Dale Barrie

Ye kids nowadays are getting right little mouths on them! I blame Obama!

Xtina and funnyman like this.
  11. Xtina

Xtina Member

Thanks, Obama.... :rolleyes:

Tony Montana, funnyman and Kirsten like this.
  12. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

makes a good point about online safety, but I think anything that requires proof is going to kill the game even faster......

But THIS is what is so frustrating about WC bans. Folks joking around or responding to IRL elsewhere are being banned while those that continually harass folks get theirs back. Takes an act of the US congress to get one of them banned.

and those banned can't communicate with their faction in faction tab.

As for kids, that really does have to fall to the parents to track some how or at least be diligent in their warnings of social games.
    No way would I want my kids exposed to the hate that has stemmed from this game over a dang hitlist kill.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  13. Dale Barrie

ye ill put it to congress on getting them annoying 1's banned lol

Tony Montana likes this.