Undead fights/stats in Zombie Slayer? LMAO!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Nov 1, 2011.

1. clubber

clubber Member

Hello,

Please see the image below and tell me how do I fight undead ( :) ) and why do I only see those stats on friends but not in my profile?

[​IMG]

Glitch? New (old) feature?

P.S. Hope the person behind picture will not be upset :p for posting her/his profile stats
    P.S.1. Hope forum admins will implement an auto-resize image module or something.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Once you hit level 500 they will start showing up on your fight list.

Basically "undead" players are people who are in your fight range but are in the er or dead. So you can attack them and get your GP and some XP but the attack doesn't show in their feed or stats. (I think) You can only do 25 undead fights every 24hours.

3. clubber

clubber Member

I knew what undead ppl are. I have them on Pirate Clan where I'm lvl 2550+ . But didn't see them on ZS. I see now your explination and I got it, thanks.

4. Ace

Ace Member

All stated by Relentless, with the exception of the number of fights. It used to be 25 but some people were still worried about not having a fightlist, so it has been increased and now depends on your level.

And yes, it's pretty much the same thing as on Pirate :p

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Hell I did 48 undead fights earlier on the one person that's on my list now that I removed him lol......

Then again, I only have one person on my fight list.

6. Ace

Ace Member

It's better than an empty fightlist LOL

7. clubber

clubber Member

Agree on that.