unable to sign in to lcn

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Sir Squeek, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Sir Squeek

Sir Squeek New Member

hey all i have not been able to sign in to lcn for the past 4 hours or so every time i try i receive the an error message which says i have failed to connect to lcn followed by lots of bumf then at the end says that the page may have been permanatly moved or is down though other people i know still have access to the game.

i have tried to get access to the app through my quick link through the app page and through other peoples boss requests i have tried on different browsers and i always receive the same message i have not changed any of my fire wall settings and i am able to play many other face book games including zombie slayer and the kano pirate wars any help would be greatly appreciated

sir squeek

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There are some things that you can try: try logging out of Facebook and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of Facebook scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser and try updating your Java.

If you are still not able to get into LCN, then send a message into support.