[VC] Unable to create a post....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Rebecca Laurasia, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Rebecca Laurasia

Rebecca Laurasia New Member

I'm trying to creating a post about the new guild that I've created which, of course, contains a link to the guild. For some reason I keep getting an error message saying that I haven't reached the requirements for having a link in one of my posts, even though it is ALSO showing that I DO meet the requirements.:confused::confused::confused: Here is the error message....

"The following error occurred:
    Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
    You must have created at least 3 Posts (Yours: 8)
    You must have received at least 2 Likes (Yours: 2)
    Your Like:post Ratio must be at least: 1% (Yours: 13%)
    You must be registered for at least 2 days (Yours 823)"

Am I missing something here? Can one of the site admins help me out?:D

Smack likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You created this post?? :confused:

3. Rebecca Laurasia

Umm...yes, I did create this post after getting the above-quoted error message when trying to create another post about my guild.
    Are we not allowed to create posts about guilds or something?

Smack likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

One thing is you cannot post links, at least players links, I imagine if you posted a guild link, some players links would be seen, that is my guess, not sure the forum is the place for creating a post about a guild, you created, drama an all , maybe you would be able to do it in the new players area ?? But you can post it in WC or the game feed itself, and there it would be more widely seen.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hmm it looks like you meet the SPAM filter requirement but are still being blocked. My guess is there hasn't been enough recent posting activity since these stricter filters have been enabled. Hopefully your recent posts and activity are enough to get you out of this restriction by the time to see this. If not please PM me and I can get it looked into when we are back in the office on Tuesday.

6. Rebecca Laurasia

Hi Kirsten. I'm just wanting to get word out about our new guild & figured that some newer members looking to join a guild may find it here. Thanks for the suggestion of putting it in the world chat too.

Thank you Smack. I will try putting the post up once more.

7. Rebecca Laurasia

The post did go through that time, Smack. :)

Smack likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Although novel idea, the forum is mostly for ideas, there is a add me thread, but wouldn't suffice in your situation...
    Maybe a staff member could add a different section for this though, but I'd just use channels in-game and don't get hopes up ;)