UN Points????????

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Heathers, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Heathers

Heathers New Member

I have done several 'special offers' to get UN Points. But, I NEVER get them added! I know you can check on them. But, I still do not recieve them (points).

2. SteveW

SteveW Member

Me too, i"ve gotten about 50% of the ones I've tried :(

3. Griff

Griff Member

I used to do these offers all the time till it got to where none of them were paying out the points. After contacting support they would usually credit me with the points but it got to where it was such a hassle I stopped doing them altogether. There has been a few that require a purchase that I really would like to participate in but Im afraid of the same old thing of them not crediting me with the points. Its too much of a hassle. I hope they get this fixed as I do like to do those when Im bored. And sometimes they actually offer something I want to buy and getting some VC points from the buy would be cool. BUT in their defense... They have been ok with giving me the points after messaging them. It just feels like Im doing something wrong by messaging them EVERY time I do an offer because the points werent given out.

4. Heathers

Heathers New Member

Absolutely...

I caomplained and still never got my UN Points! I'm tired of trying to get stuff and get all sorts of SPAM for 0 pts.!

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

Yep, lesson learned from me, I won't be trying again. I never even bothered contacting support, it's not worth the hassle.

6. AbNo

AbNo Member

I've been burned by these on other games. I've actually AB Pluss'd the list from showing up.