UN Point Recovery?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Warlock Tigerwolf, Oct 30, 2010.

1. I'll get this out of the way now. Yes, I'm (Frugal/Cheap/Broke/Poor/Ect and so forth)

So, is it at all possible to drop/turn in, my old UN gear I spent UN credits on, for a refund of those credits, so that I might replace it with newer gear that has better stats?

And no I'm not a COMPLETE idiot, I'm extremely doubtful such an option exsists, however I have heard strange rumors that this is actually an option.

2. Griff

Griff Member

Normally I would say you bought it live with it BUT....

Your point is valid and this is why..

The game now offers items that are WAY better than the ones we had available back when I started. I don't think we should be able to get back 100% of the cost of our obsolete items but I think we should at least get 50% of our points back for these.

Oops sorry this is Zombie Slayer... Im more talking about Viking Clan but yeah I agree.
    I don't see how this change could be met by anything other than appreciation.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I've wondered about this to. I don't expect to be given all my un points back so I can buy the new weapons for sale but maybe we could trade them for new ones at a lower un cost. Cause no one is going to keep buying all new weapons every few months.