UN item, reward the daily players.

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by L1LOne, Feb 26, 2012.

1. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I think. Daily players should be rewarded with an UN item, each day they play. 1-7 days, the 7th day being the strongest or best item. Then reset and start again...this will keep your dailies playing alot more and might even bring in new players.

Because...daily players don't really get anything useful. Oh wow a speaker *rolls eyes*, granted the % to energy or stamina is nice. But daily and loyal players to ZS need much more then that to keep us going. :cool:

2. Ms Sweet Lips

Ms Sweet Lips New Member

I think it would be a great idea!

Possibly weekly is a big ask but certainly as a reward for completing a months worth of dailies should be considered. Or if they didn't want to do that why not start adding in random UN items into the lottery. Cash and XP are great but having a chance of gaining an item that way is also great.

We have seen many changes of late and not all of them great so why not give us something worth playing for that costs nothing!!

3. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Good idea... Probably the idea can be made as a roulette...

4. alka

alka Banned

This was in October........

I have to disagree with a reward for such a short period of time.
    I'm still waiting for Kano to get back to me 62 days after posting that I had achieved 365 days.

I agree with Kendall on a 30 day period, however I would stipulate that the payout should only be to players who also complete their GP's for that same 30 day period.
    There would be no advantage to the game by offering something and then guys log in and straight out for the sole purpose of a freebee!
    Therefore a daily counter would need to be added to GP's in order for players to monitor their progress.

As far as your idea goes, I think you'll find I asked for something late 2011.. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5278-Daily-Rewards.

I won't be voting as like GP's, your idea of 7 days is far too easy to achieve.

[​IMG]

5. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

It agree with last post

6. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Wonderful idea ;)

7. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I know what you mean. But, Kano has done nothing. I'm pushing 409 straight days playing, Kano should at least give us something we can work with.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  8. alka

alka Banned

Loyal players have had a raw deal with this game.
    Other than levelling quicker what other benefit has paying players had over free loaders?
    Loyalty weapons are weaker than the 25 UN weapons.
    You land up with a pile of useless weapons you paid for.
    You get shafted when they make the Hired Squad you PAID for redundant and now the free loaders can beat you.
    Every change to the game effects the long playing guys in order to attract newbies.
    The Servers pack up and screw with our game but there's never a good will gesture for our inconvenience.
    And to top it off, Kano ask you to let them know when you've logged in for a year straight, then ignore you!!!
    I don't hold out much hope of a freebie from Kano. To me their attitude isn't customer orientated.
    The Carrot has long gone rotten so there's no need to keep dangling it, Kano

9. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Nicely said. YES KANO...TIME HAS COME, REWARD US!. I mean F.F.S, how much longer do we need to play? Or will we just get sprayed with the hose again? Like always :mad:

10. good idea

maybe the KANO-community is a little bit frightened of the fact, that afterwards a lot less UN-items would be bought.
    Maybe this could be changed, if you reward daily players with an limited UN-item after daily-playing for about a month, not only after one week.

11. Get 5 Speakers for 5 UN Credits

How about doing it like it's done with stam and energy for Daily Rewards and allow us to choose between 1 free speaker or 1 free Credit
    :D :D :D

12. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

There ya go Kano !, I think a Poll should be made. 10 rated, there you go!! ;)

13. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Up !!!!!!The offer good... but it is unclear, whether it will do...

14. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You do get daily rewards for playing and as the days accumulate, the rewards get better. You also get a free Speaker on day 7.

15. alka

alka Banned

I beg to differ. After day 7 it goes back to 10%. Hence days accumulated = 435.. Payout 10% Energy. On day 441 I'll get a speaker to go with the others that I don't use.
    The speaker is rubbish. All that's up there are add me's and dicks wasting them on garbage talk.

BTW, I don't see the point of these idea's if you are going to cherry pick. I would sooner you scraped them and made the game the way you want to rather than have people thinking they can make a difference with their idea.

You rated this thread a 10/10
    Rating: 9.9/10 from 12 users
    Up 0.1% from last week

16. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You are right that they increase for the 7 Day rotation then re-starts for the next 7 days.

The whole point of the Ideas Forum is that you can post your Idea and we can give some feedback and have a discussion around suggestions.

17. I totally disagree with you closing that thread Wonder woman, they are not the same. The other thread is in regards to increasing the tilers in which you receive rewards. (example... reward us for 365 days of consecutive play) This thread is regards to increasing the rewards for the current 7 days of consecutive play.

We should be rewarded for consecutive daily play.
    1. Achievements for 30 days, 183 days, and 365 days
    (Reward with Skill Points and/or UN Credits)
    2. Allow players to choose between 1 Free Speaker or 1 Free UN Credit for 7 days consecutive play. (cost is the same

18. I gave this idea a 10, as long as every player has the opportunity to get the same items, and it won't affect the strength of a player so that they can be unbeaten, not everyone can play everyday so everyone has to be rewarded equally to keep it fair :)

19. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

then whats the point of giving an item if everyone gets it? loyal daily players SHOULD have an advantage. Favor points, items, doesnt matter what is it as long as they do...

20. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

hey dont get me wrong ..i like free things as well ..but i do feel kano give us a fair amount of free stuff now..current daily rewards are good not great but ok.we get a chance at a thousand free favor points...they even gave us a toy for there down time..:)
    as to the speakers can i sell em..? only jk i will see if i can get a thousand of them and then drive ya all nuts